75 coaches online • Server time: 23:25
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
McVily

Post   Posted: Apr 24, 2009 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Awww.. That sucks...

Though I don't think person that loves you should force you to chose like that. Though I'm weird, what do I know Laughing

Post   Posted: Apr 28, 2009 - 02:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys, what is up with the forfeits? I waited nearly 4 weeks for my 7th round opponent to finish his other games...then when he does, we schedule to play the very next day - but the game is forfeited first? A bit sad to wait for 4 weeks to play my game and then not even be allowed 24 hours to play it. Crying or Very sad
Grin

Post   Posted: May 02, 2009 - 20:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I also think, a person who loves you, shouldn't force you, to quit the stuff you like. But compromises belong to a relationship, so I can understand his point of view.

Good Bye, Bicarb! You started a great League! Smile

@All: I hope we can manage to play fast again in the next season. It is sad, that still not all coaches did join the new group...
Roseph

Post   Posted: May 02, 2009 - 21:06 Reply with quote Back to top

how bout a link to the new group
Royston

Post   Posted: May 02, 2009 - 21:17 Reply with quote Back to top

As requested - http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=6563

Post   Posted: May 05, 2009 - 15:46 Reply with quote Back to top

The Tourney is going on, the next season will start soon! Smile Sheep Pen is always looking for brave sheeps....
Azure

Post   Posted: May 05, 2009 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

How about a deadline for each round of the cup? I already played my first round game...but that was nearly a week ago that I played...let's make some deadline and get this played, please!
Royston

Post   Posted: May 05, 2009 - 20:35 Reply with quote Back to top

I've played my first round game too. Smile

I lost though. Sad

Post   Posted: May 05, 2009 - 22:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Royston wrote:
I've played my first round game too. Smile

I lost though. Sad

Yup, some big meanie must have beaten you Smile

My comment was that most KO cups are 7 day or 10 day rounds so we can keep moving. Royston and I played our first round game 7 days ago...and the other 3 first round games have not been played - just asking (politely as I can) that folks get their butts moving and play their games. (At the time of writing this 1 of the 6 coaches has been offline for a day, but the other 5 have all been online within the last 2 hours...so seriously...should be able to PM and set up a time folks.)

The aspect that attracted me to BBB was the quick play of everyone...that seems to have disappeared and it is sad.
krakatoakid

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible for someone to provide the code to put in my teams biography for the new league? My ones been wiped out after bicarb left.

Also I dont appear to be in the list of teams participating in the league, could you put the Hillbilly Banjo boys back on the list please.

Cheers

KK
Royston

Post   Posted: May 06, 2009 - 20:28 Reply with quote Back to top

krakatoakid wrote:
Is it possible for someone to provide the code to put in my teams biography for the new league? My ones been wiped out after bicarb left.

Also I dont appear to be in the list of teams participating in the league, could you put the Hillbilly Banjo boys back on the list please.

Cheers

KK

I've invited your team to the new league (there's a link in a post above somewhere).

I think there may be new fluff somewhere too.

Post   Posted: May 14, 2009 - 14:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Dead Line stands, so hopefully we get some speed back!
Grin

Post   Posted: May 16, 2009 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

One match left and the quarter finals are done (Deadline is the 21st)!

In a thrilling match the Savannah Wild-Goats beat the Blizzard Beastz 2:0. The match was clouded by the 1st turn RIP-Foul of the mighty Chaos Warrior. The odds were unstable, but with 7-8 failing Wild-Animal rolls, I had some advantage.

Good game, Shades!
Grin

Post   Posted: May 26, 2009 - 17:45 Reply with quote Back to top

SEASON 3 kicks off this week, so join the sheep pen, if you are interested. And I can tell you, it is fun for sure!!! Very Happy
adambomb

Post   Posted: May 29, 2009 - 00:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Wetcoast Detritus announces the retirement of 2 star players:

Cedar Snag

Mossy Tossy

Both players were members of the original roster and will be missed on the field by their fellow goats. Cedar niggled on his 3rd skill roll (yay aging) and Mossy picked up his niggle on the field.

They've been retired to lower the team's operating costs in these lean economic times, and to free up other skills for healthier goats. I'm sure the other teams are breathing a sigh of relief at no longer having a block, claw, strip ball goat facing them when they play the Detritus. Hopefully it won't be too long before he has a replacement.
 Jump to: