14 coaches online • Server time: 06:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
drakaar

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

This is the first time i've tried using Khemri and i lost one of my mummies (dead) in the first match. Would anyone suggest retiring or fighting through. 110k seems alot to try n save up before i can purchase any more players
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=589496
any suggestions anyone?[/url]
Sigla

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 13:33 Reply with quote Back to top

The answer to the question 'Retire Khemri team?' should always be 'yes'.
Sinner

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 13:45 Reply with quote Back to top

hearhear...

Seriously. There are teams with skellies only and you want to retire because you lost a mummy...

Keep going, this will probably teach you something valuable about team management Very Happy

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 13:48 Reply with quote Back to top

i only thought i might struggle to raise the 110k while still trying to keep 11 players for eaxh game
odi

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 13:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I wish all khemri teams were as easily retired... Just kill one mummy...
drakaar

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 13:59 Reply with quote Back to top

cheers for the sarcasm guys i was just hoping for some bloody advice!!!
Nemeton

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:02 Reply with quote Back to top

My advice would be "stop playing Khemri"
blocknroll

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:03 Reply with quote Back to top

i guess it will be a bit of a struggle as you suspect but it may give you the chance to learn how to cope with being a player down etc etc, so i guess you can only learn from the experience of trying to get back to full strength. good luck : )
funnyfingers

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes retire them and try again. The weaker team just makes it easier to kill and injure more of your players and you will need more money.
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:08 Reply with quote Back to top

drakaar wrote:

Gain in first game: 50k (30k used on a new skeleton), 13spp spread around
Loss in first game: Mummy (worth 110k)

Personally if I were to continue this team, I wouldn't have bought a new skeleton. One less player in next game, but most likely 1 less game needed to buy a new mummy.
But I'm pragmatic, and I probably would've retired the khemri team, and restarted one if I wanted to continue playing Khemri.
Bascrebolder

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Drakar,

Since it’s your first match with the team and you haven’t build up anything to fight for yet I would retire and start over. If you lose a mummy later in your team’s development it will be easier to cope with and you will have gained some skill-ups that make rebuilding worthwhile. Contrary to common oppinion I think Khemri are an interesting team as long as you strive to win games and not just destroy teams regardless...

Good luck anyways!
maysrill

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigla wrote:
The answer to the question 'Retire Khemri team?' should always be 'yes'.

I came to say this.
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:16 Reply with quote Back to top

drakaar wrote:

The advice is 'stop playing khemri'. And it`s sound advice. Because they are utterly reliant on their mummies and you will have to replace some again and again, as they tend to attract the boot once they go down. So if you think your team cannot go on with only 3 mummies, then khemri isn`t your race.
Roseph

Post   Posted: Sep 16, 2009 - 14:37 Reply with quote Back to top

drakaar wrote:
This is the first time i've tried using Khemri and i lost one of my mummies (dead) in the first match. Would anyone suggest retiring or fighting through. 110k seems alot to try n save up before i can purchase any more players
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=589496
any suggestions anyone?[/url]

Ok first things first when you make a Khem team get 2 blitz ra 4 mummy and then skellies. The Blitza are the heart of your team. I would suggest retire the team and remake them. If you are truly interested in running Khem the loss of one mummy wont stop you. If not then do as the rest say and move on. Khem can be a very frustrating race to coach. I know I speak as a Khem coach Very Happy
 Jump to: