70 coaches online • Server time: 20:22
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2010 - 11:11 Reply with quote Back to top

The 187 Murder Cup has been on ice for a couple of months, but is yet again opening it's gates for applicants.

The re-occuring KO tournament has been a fun and appreciated event during the two times it has run. Who will be the third champion of the Murder Cup?

The Murder Cup is unconventional, not only in it's TR cap of 187, but in that it bans dwarves from entering. These bearded, slow playing bores have ruined enough tournaments and are not allowed. Their more interesting cousins the chaos dwarves are allowed though.

The unusual TR cap makes it good for teams who have been caught in the middle of the Pro and Elite level, but is sometimes also frequented by daring lower TR teams looking for glory and challenges.

Don't miss your chance to compete for the coveted Murder Cup!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=5789
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2010 - 15:34 Reply with quote Back to top

4 teams have applied and we're looking for at least 4 more! Get your teams in so we can start the tournament in the beginning of February!
Bill_Vestergaard

Post   Posted: Jan 28, 2010 - 15:42 Reply with quote Back to top

count me in Very Happy

I applied with an undead team.
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2010 - 09:40 Reply with quote Back to top

We got 6 teams in the Murder Cup. Just 2 more needed so that we can kick off! I know a lot of you have L teams, so make sure to apply!
PirateRob

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2010 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I was about to apply and then I read you wouldn't let my pact in Sad
Pirog

Post   Posted: Jan 29, 2010 - 14:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, sorry, I should perhaps have been more clear about pact teams etc. I see them so rarely nowdays that I forget that they exist.

We're up to 7 teams now, so if only 1 more applies we will have a tournament start in February 1st!
Pirog

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2010 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Last chance to get the last spot before the Murder Cup starts! If no applicants have been brave enough the tournament will start off with a filler team after midnight!
 Jump to: