77 coaches online • Server time: 22:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FreeRange

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 20:38 Reply with quote Back to top

What's the chance of rebuilding this BlackBox team?

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=team&op=view&team_id=608000

Should I just scrap it and start from scratch?

on a side note: BillBrasky's ogres are brutal!
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

With only 1 game played, it would be alot less effort to restart the team than to rebuild it. Unless you enjoy rebuilding teams, my vote goes for start from scratch. Remember with only 73TS, chances are you'll probably meet a rookie ogre team in your next game ;P

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 20:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure why you're want to rebuild this team anyway Smile

But if you must, then know that everything is doable! I just rebuilt my dwarf team in the box which had only 6 players left to field at 4-5 games ago... A few games without suffering any SI or RIP and cash coming in allowed to buy players.
avien

Post   Posted: Feb 12, 2010 - 21:26 Reply with quote Back to top

It can easily be rebuilt, but you will have to take a few losses to do it. If you really want to do it, do it. Fun > BWR

edit: btw, I suggest retiring the niggled beastman, since it will get you 10k more the next game. Maybe keep the niggled chaos warrior as LOS fodder, until you can field 11 players that aren't niggled.

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

retiring the team is definitely the easy way out

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
Jeffro

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 02:10 Reply with quote Back to top

There's been teams that have been beat up worse in their first game and made it back to contention...

Think of how proud you'll be if you did build them back up Wink Rather than how crappy you'd feel if you built another team and the same thing happened again :'(
FreeRange

Post   Posted: Feb 13, 2010 - 03:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Jeffro wrote:
There's been teams that have been beat up worse in their first game and made it back to contention...

Think of how proud you'll be if you did build them back up Wink Rather than how crappy you'd feel if you built another team and the same thing happened again :'(

How true that is... I've played again, luckily against a not quite so shorthanded norse team. Nuffle was with me and I made it out unscathed. I'm back up to 10 though one is niggled and should be able to add a beastman after the next game...

What can I say, these cowboys are worth fightin' for.
 Jump to: