32 coaches online • Server time: 03:55
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Xadie

Post 5 Posted: May 28, 2010 - 02:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys!

Are there any plans to allow Leagues (apart from Stunty Leeg) that offer modified races (different rooster, different stat line etc) to choose from?

If yes, in which way will that be integrated?
If not, at this I request that feature Smile

Apart from that keep up the great work, the client looks awesome and runs pretty good already!
Wraith

Post   Posted: May 28, 2010 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

League. Our division for player-run groups and tournaments. Currently in third place in terms of games played, this is a very important division to me. I have a number of improvements for this division high on my priority list. And to give you a carrot for taking the time to read this blog, I'll give you a little idea of what I'm planning to do. I want to add support for custom rosters, a way to allow groups to set up custom starting constraints (less than 11 players, variable treasury, free skill rolls), support for tournament prizes, and some improvements in communication abilities. As you can imagine, this is a pretty major undertaking and as such it will take a fairly considerable amount of time before this is in place (and it'll most likely be rolled out in small pieces). In terms of the division's position on the site, I want to give League a bit more space as I feel that it's been shadowed by our other main divisions. While the planned changes will undoubtedly create a lot of noise in terms of very small groups that go nowhere, the more successful groups and tournaments are a fantastic asset to the site, and I really want to promote these further.

Straight from Christer's blog.

Post   Posted: May 28, 2010 - 06:26 Reply with quote Back to top

That's awesome - I can't wait! Very Happy
Well, es they say: anticipation is the greatest pleasure Wink
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: May 28, 2010 - 08:41 Reply with quote Back to top

............well not sure about that, I think it's going to be as awsome as you can expect. So far I'm very happy with Big Cs ideas on this.
 Jump to: