79 coaches online • Server time: 21:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dalfort

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 00:48 Reply with quote Back to top

darkwing2k6 wrote:
im sure i speak for everyone when i say that we are all grateful for the work you are putting in on the new client but please dont let that get in the way of the more important things ie family and work. well i guess what im trying to say is take all the time you need and please dont feel like your under any pressure from all of us. i hope you get the meaning from my ramblings Smile thanks for your great work so far!

what he said ^^
Snappy_Dresser

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 06:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry to hear you watched Godfather III. My condolences.

"I hear that shadow is a douchebag"
-Mr Foulscumm
veron

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 08:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Did you know..?

In the blockbuster movie, Indiana Jones and the Trolls of Doom, the head priest chants the name of Fantasy Football Client's author, Kalimar.
BattleLore

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 08:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, i always mock him with that Very Happy. But he insists, that they are saying "Kalima" and he made up that name a loooong time ago Wink
CircularLogic

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 10:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Enar wrote:
Kalimar wrote:
I've been doing garden work, buying plants and planting, doing the lawn, cutting hedges. Dropped exhausted on the couch in the evening hours (it's been quite hot here, too) and watched Godfather 1-3. Work has been very demeanding lately as well with me shifting project and customer and familiarizing myself with a lot of new stuff I've never seen before.

Coders are not allowed to have a real life, didn't you get the memo? Razz

Lets make sure we send him another copy of that memo. Rolling Eyes
Collinisimo

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 13:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Adding Strip Ball! Finally! Now a quarter of my Slann team is actually useful! Mr. Green
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 15:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Collinisimo wrote:
Adding Strip Ball! Finally! Now a quarter of my Slann team is actually useful! Mr. Green

They were annoying enough as it was.

So this is why you wanted to delay finishing the game, ...hoping for a hot fix. Laughing
maysrill

Post   Posted: Jun 07, 2010 - 15:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Kalimar wrote:
Oh a "welcome back thread", how nice Smile Now I'm kind of forced to add something to that, no?

My vacation is indeed over and has been for a week. But I've been awfully busy doing all those things that tend to pile up when you are away and/or spend most of your free time coding Wink I've been doing garden work, buying plants and planting, doing the lawn, cutting hedges. Dropped exhausted on the couch in the evening hours (it's been quite hot here, too) and watched Godfather 1-3. Work has been very demeanding lately as well with me shifting project and customer and familiarizing myself with a lot of new stuff I've never seen before.

Clientwise I am currently working on a lot of new stuff and have done little to no bugfixing lately. The TTM sequence has been reworked completely (move, right stuff players getting highlightes as you move besides, click on a highlighted player, player gets picked up overlaying the thrower, range ruler appears, select target squae and throw away). Added the Strip Ball and Leader skills (the later with a bit of help from Hangar18). At the moment I'm working on adding Journeymen and Star Player inducements are likely not too far off either.

Great to hear.

(could have saved yourself the trouble of watching Godfather 3 though Wink )
On1

Post   Posted: Jun 10, 2010 - 11:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Cool that you changed the TTM order Kalimar! Smile
Kalimar

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2010 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Version 0.5.2 is out. Have fun!
peikko

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2010 - 11:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, seems that theres some bug, tried to start game (where both teams were with less than 11 players) and after you select your journeymen it does not go anywhere...
odi

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2010 - 11:35 Reply with quote Back to top

And also got stuck with tv940 flings vs 1400 dwarves, no inducement pop up.
peikko

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2010 - 11:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Only game that one can start right now is game where there aint journeymen or inducments.
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2010 - 11:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hurray Kalimar! Thanks for all the hard work. Time to make a Skaven team at last.
odi

Post   Posted: Jun 17, 2010 - 11:47 Reply with quote Back to top

i think that's just fumbbl taking a stand against cherry picking Smile
 Jump to: