87 coaches online • Server time: 21:43
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

we need to bug shadow about this as he is in charge of [S]
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 16:43 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:
Colouring looks great to me Garion.

I think we have all the icons needed for Stunty, are there some missing? I am willing to make some if there is a guarantee on a time line for Stunty to be added. Would love to play some Stunty mayhem.

All the icons are there I think but some are fairly bad imo and almost all of them do not fit your new icons size guide i think??? I may be wrong.

Probably best not to bug Shadow too much, the admins have more than enough on their plates dealing with idiots all the time. But Im sure he will have seen these posts, and have it at the back of his mind.
the_cursed_one

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:05 Reply with quote Back to top

nah, u should always bug shadow to stop him becoming the boss of the site, hes nearly there already lol
licker

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Probably best not to bug Shadow too much, the admins have more than enough on their plates dealing with idiots all the time. But Im sure he will have seen these posts, and have it at the back of his mind.

Well then they should stop having those admin meetings.
pythrr

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:09 Reply with quote Back to top

i would play more in stunty. it used to be funny as hell

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:12 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah its would be like box these days with chainsaws, str 2 and bombs a winning combo :d
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
WhatBall wrote:
Colouring looks great to me Garion.

I think we have all the icons needed for Stunty, are there some missing? I am willing to make some if there is a guarantee on a time line for Stunty to be added. Would love to play some Stunty mayhem.

All the icons are there I think but some are fairly bad imo and almost all of them do not fit your new icons size guide i think??? I may be wrong.

I may fix up a few if they are really poor, but if they are all there I won't worry too much. Going to try and put my icon efforts into a 'bigger' project most likely.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I get ya Wink

First off lets get a side view of this freaker Image He is really cool Very Happy
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Speaking of side views...
I've been wondering how important they are. Would it be so bad to not have them, and instead just an outline for selected players? Probably something to ask in another thread.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

What, like a silhouette or a geneeric St1, 2, 3, 4, or big guy player. So one silhouette for each? Sounds good to me. It would certainly speed things up icon wise, and since they only turn sideways when clicked it really wouldnt make a much difference really.
WhatBall

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 18:07 Reply with quote Back to top

No, no. What I meant was a wide array of front views, but no side views at all. When you click the square behind would change colour to indicate they are activated.

Not doing side views makes life much easier to make icons. And side views are only seen a small percentage of the time.

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

well im happy with jsut front facing icons as it was a pain to find all the old stunty icons to tell which player was which
Garion

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 18:12 Reply with quote Back to top

I think my silhouette idea is better tbh that way you only need 4 or 5 max silhouettes, that can be used for all players of that size. 4 would be fine, i only say 5 because of stupid snotlings.

but either is fine with me really. I'm not to fussed.

anyway back to the task at hand. I think all the Stunty teams need some star player love, a lot of them dont have any, so if you are feeling creative, have a look through the list and post some new ones and if you give them some nice fluff I am sure Shadow will consider them Smile
Craftnburn

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 18:24 Reply with quote Back to top

I feel a little guilty saying this since I can't do ANYTHING artistic with Icons, but...

I really enjoy the side views while playing, it gives me a sense of action. I know it's a small thing and I could live without them, but it would be one little very tiny piece less enjoyable for me.
mr-maverick

Post   Posted: Jan 06, 2012 - 19:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
stupid snotlings.

snotlings are the best race in blood bowl, please dont say this again....

Jump to: