53 coaches online • Server time: 17:14
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 11:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Astarael wrote:
zakatan wrote:
http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL/Images/PlayerIcons/

for the new icons.

Hm, if it looked like this page I'd prefer it Very Happy

you want it all!

http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~brill/fumbbl/

then go to the "Rosters" tab

Thank Shraaaag for the wonderful work in this scripts
Astarael

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 13:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Perfect Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

wooooooow Shocked Twisted Evil great tool, is this to colouring icons ?
This is what i needed, all icons lrb4, lrb5 , chaos warrior icon "Yield" My yaw is on the floor. I saw it before on forum, but i didn't check each one, in group they are looking awesome. a Snow Troll looks like a koala bear, but no problem for me, probably ech troll with hairs would looks like a koala bear Smile

Why we can't use it to lrb4 Sad

Jesli chcesz pokoju, szykuj sie do wojny.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 14:48 Reply with quote Back to top

spiro wrote:
This is what i needed, all icons lrb4, lrb5 , chaos warrior icon "Yield" My yaw is on the floor. I saw it before on forum, but i didn't check each one, in group they are looking awesome. a Snow Troll looks like a koala bear, but no problem for me, probably ech troll with hairs would looks like a koala bear Smile

you actually can. Download the pictures into your "icons" folder switching the old icons for the new ones, or modifying the icons.ini file, as you prefer. They'll only show for you but... who cares, if you like them Wink
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 14:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I knew it, that i can change my icons, but i meaned, that my opponent can't see the same as me.
Thank God for BloodBowl fiends and people not such lazy as me Very Happy if they maked it for free, then i am confused.

Kinks

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 18:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I really want this guy on the list.

Rotter

For 2 reasons, this first one being this match.

an the second being because he breaks his own teams "cherry-picking waiver" rules.

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 18:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, that Albert guy has already been retired, Kinks. No revenge for you, I'm afraid. :-/

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 18:58
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

spiro wrote:

As a matter of fact, I do have a unique icon I use for Yield: Image
I took Borak and Yellowized him a bit to make him.
spiro

Post   Posted: Jan 09, 2011 - 19:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one !!! Shocked

zakatan

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2011 - 11:01 Reply with quote Back to top

how do you get to the Bounty Hunting page?

I couldn't find a way besides searching the forum for this thread. I believe these kind of side activities should get more publicity and maybe a link or a section somewhere in the site, otherwise they are doomed and limited to the few that happened to see this thread in the "recent forum topics", like i did.

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2011 - 15:23 Reply with quote Back to top

zakatan wrote:

I couldn't find a way besides searching the forum for this thread. I believe these kind of side activities should get more publicity and maybe a link or a section somewhere in the site, otherwise they are doomed and limited to the few that happened to see this thread in the "recent forum topics", like i did.

Created a group, submit any team you like and it'll show at the bottom of your teams list. Group page is simply links to here and main page.

GROUP PAGE

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2011 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Astarael wrote:
zakatan wrote:

Created a group, submit any team you like and it'll show at the bottom of your teams list. Group page is simply links to here and main page.

GROUP PAGE

That's nice, but it doesn't solve the accessibility problem for casual hunters. Maybe now that they are rebuilding the User Guide we could bring this up. To create a section with bounty hunting and other side activities that may come up with direct link from the main user guide page.
Astarael

Post   Posted: Jan 10, 2011 - 16:36 Reply with quote Back to top

So you're more after advertising than access. Whilst you can petition for changes to be made to the site to accomodate advertising this I really can't see it happening as it's not an officially run thing. If you want proper advertising perhaps get in touch with the people running GLN to make an article on it? There's also blogging which can be utilised or perhaps a news post if it was written well enough.

I've said from the outset I'm happy to do some general running, but I'm reluctant to put the effort into an article or news post so that would have to be done by someone else.

The group page solves all access problems as it will be on your coach page.

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2011 - 11:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I joined the group page - should work fine for me. Smile

Any new targets yet? There must be some weird guys you want to see dead in the new launched box!

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2011 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

I want all grandfathered Khemri mummys with block to be killed!
What i am offering is that i will give FFB coding one hour as soon as i can after each confirmed kill.
 Jump to: