60 coaches online • Server time: 18:33
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
zakatan

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
also with dodge everywhere and no G access for the player he will have to roll POWs to knock anyone over. They also have OFAB.

changed the deadlings to 30k, but what access should they get, S or none?

Laughing I don't see no skill access as an option, really. Maybe limit their number to 0-2 and give G or S access for the team stars Very Happy

Anyway, any stunty should get A access
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

You might be going all a bit OTT a bit fast here, Gents.

If the history of Stunty Leeg in the forum is anything to go by, I reckon waiting for Shadow might be a good idea. Smile
Garion

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 15:17 Reply with quote Back to top

No harm in discussing it. Plus it gets me through my 10 hour shifts at work Very Happy

Quote:
I don't see no skill access as an option, really. Maybe limit their number to 0-2 and give G or S access for the team stars

Anyway, any stunty should get A access

But they are undead so they shouldn't have dodge and A access seems wrong, very wrong. If they had G access that would fit better but they would probably be too powerful.
zakatan

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

hehe they'd be the only creatures in the game that can only have a skill pick on a double!

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

That wouldnt be such a bad thing, they need other players in that team as well though, I was thinking Familiars and Necromancers maybe. Or possibly a Zombie tree or bear or something.

Could give the deadlings M access.
Kalimar

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 15:57 Reply with quote Back to top

If the head of the division decides on a practical, small set of rules changes I'm perfectly willing to code those as options into FFB. That said you need to differ between changes affecting the client (rules, in-game actions) and the site (rosters, tournament settings). FFB for instance does not care about legal rosters, it just takes whatever roster.xml it receives from the site.
Garion

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 21:22 Reply with quote Back to top

wooo hoo. More great official news Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

and for clarifications....

deadlings will never be a stunty roster with that name...that is the stupidest name there is Evil or Very Mad

--j

ImageImage

Last edited by shadow46x2 on %b %23, %2011 - %21:%May; edited 1 time in total
pizzamogul

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 21:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Purplegoo wrote:
If the history of Stunty Leeg in the forum is anything to go by, I reckon waiting for Shadow might be a good idea. Smile

I've noticed over the years that Stunty runs much better as an Autocracy than as a Democracy.

Edit:

shadow46x2 wrote:
that is the stupidest name there is

Does that include my Norselings roster?

Post   Posted: May 23, 2011 - 22:21 Reply with quote Back to top

shadow46x2 wrote:
and for clarifications....

deadlings will never be a stunty roster with that name...that is the stupidest name there is Evil or Very Mad

--j

Lol agreed and while it is a stupid name they were named that because that is what the miniatures are called.

I like these minis too for a stunty undead team -

and these Smile

Could make a great team out of those familiars.

But what ever happens I would love to see some Undead stunties they are the only race type that arent represented at all I think? (I am probably wrong here)
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 24, 2011 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

I would love to take a closer look at the gnome and forest goblin rosters, but I don't really have the time. Overall they should be quite easy to migrate.

The only thing I'm really not sure about is whether the gnomes' dwarven cannons should be secret weapons or not. They're not too powerful (blunderbuss was better then hail mary pass); on the other hand, they're cannons - clearly something that shouldn't be legal on a bloodbowl field!

Post   Posted: May 24, 2011 - 23:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I personally feel that they should simply (no exceptions come quickly to mind), not have the Secret Weapon designation, and have prices adjusted as necessary.

Also, on a personal note, my 'child mummies' Stunty Khemri team from way back had a tonne more flavour, should we feel the need to have an undead roster available (and not use 'ling').

Edit: When I say, "Mine", I apparently mean Albator's that I critiqued and wrote Fluff for!

http://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6595&highlight=khemri+stunty

Post   Posted: May 25, 2011 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

We need them to have a chance of getting sent off I think. Chainsaws will completely destroy stunties even players with stab will be able to do serious damage.

Bribes in the roster adding to your teams TV like re-rolls is probably my preference.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2011 - 15:10 Reply with quote Back to top

The obvious answer is for everyone to bring weapons.
Alternatively using them could be treated like a foul.

Post   Posted: May 25, 2011 - 15:50 Reply with quote Back to top

I really think the Halflings get a bum deal in Stunty. There needs to be a place for rookie Halfling players to hone their skills, and if they live, advance to play on the 'pro' Halfling teams where they can die a slightly less anonymous death.

Suggestions:
0-1 Treeman 2/6/1/10 Mighty Blow, Stand Firm, Strong Arm, Take Root, Thick Skull, Throw Team-Mate 120K
0-2 Saplings (Treekin, whatever the fluff is) 4/4/1/9 Mighty Blow, Strong Arm, Take Root, Thick Skull, Throw Team-Mate 100K
0-6 Halflings 5/2/3/6 Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty 30K
0-2 Runners (young Halflings) 6/1/3/6 Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty, Surefeet 40K
0-2 Chefs 5/2/3/6 Dodge, Right Stuff, Stunty, Stab, Disturbing Presence (the smell of good food confuses opponents) 60K
0-1 Butcher 4/3/3/6 Stunty, Chainsaw, Secret Weapon 50K
0-12 Brownies ?? (Or some other small squishy shire folk)

I threw it together quick so it needs a lot of work. Let's give Halflings some love in Stunty!
 Jump to: