58 coaches online • Server time: 18:32
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2012 - 01:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Go happygrue go!!
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2012 - 20:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Some kind of screaming could be heard from the outside. It seemed like Azure had engaged in another attack but the ambassadors kept quite to not set the focus of the zombies outside back on them.

The vote results for the zombie elimination match:
Russo voted:
Quote:
Schwad - Sadly as the junior coach in the group and the fact that his team has nothing noteworthy to save him I am afraid he has to be one of my votes this round.

Azure - Our uber-coach must pay the price for 3 failures on the trot and his team looking a bit bashed up by a pack of rats now needs to survive a trial by fire.

Azure voted:
Quote:
Azure (because he really is terrible with dwarves!)
Schwad (because he has claw and this should skill him up nicely)

cedric voted:
Quote:
wow we suck... I vote for schwd and his necros and azure and his dorfes....

Azure: 3 votes
schwd: 3 votes

Thats a majority and therefore enough. Good luck to you both only one can remain in the tournament.

Meanwhile Happygrue had calmed down a bit. "You guys have to see that we can't go on like this. We have to appoint a leader. If it's not going to be me, it's going to be someone else." The other ambassadors were concerned about the idea but finally agreed to a vote.

Round 4 - 11 Coaches
Representative Challenge
Both sides select a representative to play for them against a representative from the other group. The game happens with overtime rules.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 00:06 Reply with quote Back to top

And here the results for the representation match:

Zombie votes :::
cedric19 voted:
Quote:
Hi Wreckage,
i vote for me to play the 4. challenge. Orcs will gonna hard, Sakven because of that piling rat ogre, but alle are maekable for me Smile

Azure voted:
Quote:
Russo.Let's hope he can win one for us! Go RUSSSSSSSSO!!

Russo voted:::
I vote for me Smile

ZombieS:
Russo 2
cedric19 1

Ambassadors:
savdog 2

Russo will be facing Savdog in the Representative Challenge!

Ambassadors voted:::
propuppetmaster voted:
Quote:
i select savdog

happygrue voted:
Quote:
savdog, because I'm super busy in RL (otherwise I would vote myself) and his orcs are healthy and he's doing as well as anyone else in our group.
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 02:29 Reply with quote Back to top

In these Scheduled type matches where there are 'representatives' playing for each side, can we get the time you guys agreed to so we can spectate, if possible.

Thanks in advance
Russo

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

I have PM'd Savdog with the following three times for the weekend:

Friday 2030 (2130 Servertime)
Saturday 2030 (2130 Servertime)
Sunday 1930 (2030 Servertime)

There is a chance of an earlier slot on a Sunday but I cant be sure yet.

If Savdog is not agreeable (.....I heard he is a Savage after all!) then we can look at evenings next week Smile

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz
================================
[22:59] <princevaliant> NBL has gotten to be such a dirty channel
[22:59] <princevaliant> ty Russo Very Happy

BiggieB is my idol
Russo

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Savdog has confirmed. We will play at:

20:30 Saturday night (2130 Server time)

[21:35] <@Purp|away> why is it whenever I come to check the PC, Russo is lowering the tone?! Razz

BiggieB is my idol
propuppetmaster

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

thanks russo
Fightingmongoose

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Go Savdog!
schwd

Post   Posted: Apr 13, 2012 - 20:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Elimination game was played:

http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3280422
Russo

Post   Posted: Apr 14, 2012 - 14:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Gratz schwd...now beat dem HamBattyDors....ohh...its me to play them next!!

BiggieB is my idol
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 15, 2012 - 23:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Knocking sounds at the door. The zombies had started to go nasty outside now for while.
The ambassadors had spend almost a day in discussion but nobody besides Happygrue and propuppetmaster had added much to the debate. Most of them were sitting there passivly. With dead glazing eyes realising their inevitable doom. The fact that they wouldn't make it to the end and could only watch how the world would fall apart around them. One of the people who hadn't said anything was savdog. He only looked up when his name was called. "So nobody objects to Savdog the english ambassador taking the lead?"
Nobody objected. "It's done then!"
Savdog lifted his heavy body from his chair. He hadn't really paid attention to anything but hell he was ready to lead.
The knocking outside got more intense. More demanding.
"What is it?", yelled Savdog stressed, being unataintive to the fact that the zombies weren't able to really communicate.
"I need help!", a voice was to hear from the outside.
Surprised mumbling was to hear among the members of the council.
Savdog hesitated unable to tell what was the best way to proceed in this situation. "Go away!" He decided to say.
The knocking continued. "There was a zombie outside! I killed him. But I can't leave. I saw some on the end of the hallway. And where I came from there are much more. Please let me in... Oh god I think they are coming."
Happygrue walked to the door and opend it. "Good god, you really killed Azure. Oh boy!" Happygrue wanted to kneel down to his former boss but at the end of the hallway a zombie came charging closer at pretty high speed.
"Oh damn.", Happygrue remarked, realising that he was done.
The echo of a shotgun almost blasted Happygrues ears away and the zombie splatterd into pieces.
Happygrue turned around and Savdog was standing right behind him.
"That was one of my staff.", Savdog explained. "His name was Russo."
The ambassadors returned to the chamber, locked the door again and gatherd around the newly arrived survivor. "So... what's your name?", Savdog finally asked.
"Schwd.", the guy explained. "The zombies were chasing me when I was making an errant but I managed to get away. Thank you for your help.", he said and turned to Happygrue.
"Yeah well," Happygrue said. "YOu killed Azure, so had to have a look about that. Don't see something like that every day. Really nasty guy. Well done."
"If it's allright with you I just gonna sit here and rest."

The zombie elimination votes:
Russo voted:
Quote:
I nominate myself Sad
Just hopeless

Cedric voted:
Quote:
i second this and nominate Russo.
grr i wanted to play that challenge grr Smile

schwd voted:
Quote:
I couldn't decide by myself who to vote.
Rolled a dice.
I vote Russo.

That's 3 out of 4 votes. That's enoguh. Russo is eliminated.

Night had started and the chamber was drowned in the snorring of the present humans. Nobody noticed how the door had opend just a bit. And it probably took another two hours before the first zombie knocked it opend. One of the security guards was the first to notice and fired some shots. The zombie fell on the ground but the guard had failed to hit his head and the zombie started groaning loudly. It took only a couple of seconds until a whole army was trying to get through the front entrance. Panic broke out while everyone was still buisy waking up. "Get everything you can and get the hell out of here!"., Savdog screamed.

Round 5 - 10 Coaches
Touchdown-Stable-Challenge
Both groups are seeded from the most to the fewest touchdowns. The coach with the most touchdowns per game gets to play the other coach with fewest and vice versa. If results are tied absolute numbers decide. Then touchdown differene decide. Then is randomly drawn for spots. In this stable like format the group wins that simply scores the most touchdowns. Winning the game doesn'T matter.
cedric19

Post   Posted: Apr 21, 2012 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Guys,

my zombie team scored a first victory... Zombies now lead even in the td challenge because of of a 3-0 Smile

Come on zombies.

Cheers Alex
schwd

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2012 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey cedric19! grats for the win!
Russo

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2012 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

LOL well done Very Happy

Now your free of all teh dead wood Zombies start to win LOL

BiggieB is my idol
happygrue

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2012 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

my rats took down SergeiBautin's vile zombies 2-1 in yet another dicing. So far no one can touch my improbably good gutter runners. He played a great game but just couldn't catch a break at the right time.

Jump to: