28 coaches online • Server time: 03:16
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Exempt teams
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: Apr 22, 2012 - 23:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Aye, that game was pretty awful! Smile Did what i could, not much one can do against snakerolls.

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2012 - 08:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Panic broke out when the ambassadors were trapped in the council chamber. Zombies were charging in from all sides. There was no time to take any crates with them and they just started running. Under heavy gunfire most of the embassadors managed to reach the hallway.

The touchdown challenge is over. It ended with a 5:5 tie. We have no winner!
From of both groups a coach is randomly selected to compete in an elimination match. The loser will be out of the CFC3.

There was however a price for the escape. Canadian ambassador Propuppetmaster was stuck in the centre of the council chamber while the zombies were closing in from all sides. His body guards were shooting all they could but the zombies didn't stop to move even when their torsos were full of bullets.
Then almost on the hallway swedish ambassador Nyberg slipped and fell on the ground, cursing loudly and drawing lots of the zombies attention on him.
"Oh sh#*%&*!" he cried.

Round 6 - 9 Coaches
Random-Challenge
Three coaches of each group are chosen randomly. The first group to be in the lead after 2 games, wins the challenge.
The last game is only played if the first two result in a tie. The last game is played with overtime rules then. The coaches can play in the order they wish to.
If after a week the challenge is not decided and a responsible cannot be found, both groups have to vote two coaches into elemination and the next round is skipped. If less then 3 coaches are available for either side, only one coach is chosen for each side and a game with overtime rules is played directly.

The last sentence applies.
Nyberg has been randomly chosen to compete against Cedric19.
Propuppetmaster and SergeiBautin have been chosen for the elimination game.
Good luck to you both!
cedric19

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2012 - 22:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

Nyberg´s Girl like it hard and they got what they wanted to. My Humans had did the right sacrifice to nuffle before and therefore they bashed the girls to the ground. Thx to the fans for 2 rocks on the zones , too . You are welcome. 2:1 for zombies.

Go zombies go.

Cheers Alex
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Apr 23, 2012 - 22:18 Reply with quote Back to top

cedric19 wrote:
Thx to the fans for 2 rocks on the zones , too . You are welcome. 2:1 for zombies.

wow gratz. The zombies win their first challenge.
We are going to have to wait on the conclusion of the elimination game before we can proceed.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 02, 2012 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Propuppetmaster jumped over the chairs and tried to reach the exit. A zombie he finished with a straight headshot, but there were just too many. From both sides they were charging in and one got to grab his leg. Another jumped on his face and bit large piles of skin of his cheek. Propuppetmaster screamed while the zombies were taring up his limbs.

And here are the results for the round 7 challenge.
The zombies won for the first time and the ambassadors had to vote somebody off:

Happygrue voted:
Quote:
I vote for Fightingmongoose. No hard feelings, I just don't see any weight being pulled at the moment.

No other votes were made. Fightingmongoose is removed from the game.
Propuppetmaster randomly seeded into an elimination game with Shwd. They did not play before deadline. Both were eliminated.

Nyberg hurried to get up again, pushed a zombie aside and felt a hurtfull pain in his arm when he saw one of the zombies teeth being all over it. But he managed to shake him aside and make a run for it.

Meanwhile most of the rest of the ambassadors had gatherd in a conference room nearby and barricaded the door.
"There are still people outside.", Happygrue explained. "We can't just lock them all out."
"We can't go after them either right now.", spanish ambassador Guillo interjected.
"I still don't understand how the door could have opend like this.", Fightinmongoose, the appointed leader of the group said.
"This is a highly secured facility.", Happygrue explained.
Nobody said a word and everyone glared with frustration at each other. Nobody really expected somebody elses foul play. After all, all of them wanted to survive. Although... as some of them realized that the odd italian ambassador Dreadlord who had tamed some zombies and held them with him in the room made him the most supicous of all. Was there a dark side to him where he secretly wished for all of the ambassadors to die in the zombie attack?
Schwd, they odd survivor they had picked up in the hallway disappeard through a little side door into a second room that was attached to the conference room and Happygrue decided to leave the others to themselves and to follow him.
"Are you allright, Schwd? You don't look too good.", Happygrue asked. Schwd face was very pale and he was shivering. Happygrue put his arm on his shoulder.
"Cheer up mate. I know it's tough on all of us. But don't worry. Everything will work out well."
Schwd moved his hear around irrationaly and then bit in Happygrues finger.
Happygrue jumped back. "What the hell?"
"I left the door open." Schwd said. "I just couldn't stay in this room anymore. I felt like my head was going to explode."
Schwds breath was goign slowly and he was breathing heavily. Then he stopped moving and right next to his neck Happygrue saw it. A large bitemark right next to his neck.
"You have been infected.", Happygrue said shocked.
"And you too.", said Fightingmongoose who had been standing in the door and listend to their entire conversation.
Schwds eyes became hollow and he started growling but Fightingmongoose didn't hesitate and shot him right in the head. Turmoil was to hear from the room behind. "I'm sorry Happygrue." Fightingmongoose said. "You know whats going to happen."
"Yeah", Happygrue said. "I understand. It has to be done."
Another shot was to hear and Fightingmongoosea head parts splatterd throguh the conference room.
Happygrue returned through the door and looked at the others.
"I'm sorry.", he said. "I had no choice. Turns out schwd was infected the entire time. And right before Fightingmongoose managed to kill him he wes bit. So I had no choice."
The others were willing to buy the lie.

As by §4 of the CFC3 rules when there are only 8 coaches left, the teams are seeded a new. Because we are already down to 7 that means that one group will be outnumberd.

The random draws are:
The Infected:
cedric19
Nyberg
SergeiBautin
happygrue

The Survivng Ambassadors:
dreadlord
Guillelo
Savdog
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 03, 2012 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Guillelo was quite stressed out by the situation and everywhere was lying flesh on the ground. "I'm looking for survivors." he explained, removed the barricade and went back out.

The second best challenge!
Both groups select a coach of the opponents team who then is not allowed to participate in this round. If the Group has now more then one coach available it can decide which coach is allowed to represent them.

Voting results:

Infected votes:
Happygrue voted:
Quote:
Dreadlord

cedric19 voted:
Quote:
Dreadlord

Ambassador votes:
Nobody did vote.

Dreadlord can't participate in the next challenge.
Ambassadors can't agree on whom to exclude. The infected now have the priority in making that decision. Because the result doesn't matter, we proceed right to the represenatation vote.
The results are:

Infected voting
cedric19 voted:
Quote:
myself

happygrue voted:
Quote:
'll vote for Nyberg to represent the infected, as I am still a bit busy in RL and his zons should have an easy time since they won't face any tackle.

SergeiBautin voted:
Quote:
i vote for myself, i wanna play! Smile

Ambassador voting:
Guiello voted;
Hello. I dont know if im doing ok writing by here. Well, i supouse my vote goes for savdog Smile,unless i can vote my self --counted as himself

savodog voted:
Quote:
I know you can vote for yourelf and i still vote Guillelo Smile

Infected results:
cedric19: 1
Nyberg: 1
SergeiBautin: 1

Surviving Ambassadors results:
Guillo: 2

Guillo will represent the ambassadors in the next challenge.
The Infected could not agree on a representative. Now things will get messy.

Because the ambassadors sill have voting priority from the last voting on who isn't allowed to participate in this challenge we will have to do that voting first before the surv. ambassadors can choose someone to represent the infected.

So every infected now has to vote for one infected not to participate in the next challenge.
You have time until the end of tomorrow evening. Thursday 24h.

After that (on friday) the ambassadors will have to vote someone to rep. the infected.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: May 13, 2012 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Guillo was wandering the hallways but noone was there. The zombies must have had been distracted by something else. A quiet grunting was to hear from around the corner snd froze in the movement.
Nyberg appeard around the corner. He seemed injured but all in all alright. Guillo sighted releaved. "You had me thinking you are a zombie for a moment."
"Me, never!", responded Nyberg.

Guillo will play Nyberg in the second best challenge!

Guillo knocked on the door. "It's me", he said in a loud whispering voice and the other ambassadors hurried to open the door to Nyberg and Guillo.

Guillo and Nyberg did not play. The Deadline is past. The round is awarded to Guillo and the survivng ambassadors!

Happygrue imidatly spotted that Nyberg wasn't allright but he didn't say anything. The others should notice it themselves. Finally it was the awkward zombie holding italian ambassador who stated the obvious. "Guys don't you see the injuries all over Nybergs body? He has been biten. He's going to become one of them."
"No it's..." Nyberg hesitated.
"It's allright.", Happygrue said. He had already drawn his gun. "It will be over quickly."

Elemination votes of the infected:
cedric19 voted:
Quote:
i vote for nyberg out. Not playing his game is a reason to get kicked off.

happygrue voted:
Quote:
nyberg

Nyberg: 2 votes

Nyberg is being eliminated from the CFC3.

The rest of the night the ambassadors spend sleeping, although Happygrue was undergoing a strange metamorphosis. At about the same time the first zombies heard noises behind the door were the ambassadors were hiding and were starting to knock against the door. Happygrue awoke but he was no longer himself.

The next challenge begins.

The competetive stable challenge!Round 9 - 6 Coaches
Competitive-Stable-Challenge
Coaches from both groups are seeded according to winning stats. For every win is awarded 1 point. For every tie is awarded 0 points. For every loss is awarded -1 point.

If number of points is equal that group loses that had more coaches responsible for games not happening.
If that number is equal touchdown difference decides.
If that number is equal both groups have to select one coach to compete in the knockout stage against each other.

As a result these are the matchups:
3p Happygrue VS Savdog 0p
2p cedric19 VS Dreadlord 0p
-2p SergeiBautin VS Guiello -1p
SergeiBautin

Post   Posted: May 14, 2012 - 21:21 Reply with quote Back to top

HUZZAAAH! The Braniacs won a game!!!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3291408

Post   Posted: May 15, 2012 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

woohoo!

Post   Posted: May 17, 2012 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

My rats amazing streak of good luck continues with a 2-0 win over savdog's orcs. Thanks for the match!

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3292047

Post   Posted: May 29, 2012 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

After a helpful Blitz and some evil cas dices, the 10.000 Braniacs marched on for the final!

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2012 - 19:00 Reply with quote Back to top

After one INSANE slaughter of elves, the Braniacs stood victorious in the finalgame. 4 dead elves and 4-0 for the dead ones.

http://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3296744

Post   Posted: Jun 01, 2012 - 19:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Congrats Serge! Part of me wanted the elves to win so that "at least the winner took me down" - but part of me is excited to see those nasty, mean, rat-hating elves crushed into pixel dust. Very Happy

Anyway, well done on winning the cfc3!

Post   Posted: Jun 02, 2012 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks happy, and i understand Smile I had you down for winner of the whole thing, but i dont mind a surprise!

Jump to: