107 coaches online • Server time: 21:51
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 05:31 Reply with quote Back to top

With the Exploding Cup underway the first four activities of the Stunty Plan are complete. Now, I'm sure WhatBall is crazy busy evaluating team performances, updating icons, sipping mimosas and whatnot, but we appear to be on the verge of stage five of THE PLAN. What is stage five (for you idiots to lazy to click on links)?... NEW TEAMS. Yes, that's right. NEW. EFFING. TEAMS. OMG.

I will admit, there have been quite a few team ideas floated around. Some good. Some great. Some CRAP (well, MOST are crap but we don't stifle innovation here in Stunty). There was a previous thread about new teams but that was before the REVAMP (light shines down from above with angelic music).

So. Here we are. On the cusp of a new team (or dear lord please, TEAMS) being added to the Stunty fold. The question is: Which is deserving? Which ideas pass muster? What team concepts deserve a shot at THE BIG TIME? This is YOUR chance to impact the future of Stunty. Review them. Analyze them. Weigh them. Then, let us know. Which teams would you like to see added?

(Note: This forum is not meant to disparage any team or disagree with any other person. Simply list the teams you want to see added. Sort of a popularity census for WhatBall).

Artificers, Bogeys, Bray Herd, Chaos Dregs, Chaos Familiars, Clan Moulder, Crypt Creepers, Daemon Engines, Dungeon Keeper, Effigies, Ethereal, Fimir, Fukawere Tribe, Halfling Carnies, Halfling Kitchen Crew, The Hungry Horde, Khorne's Blood Curse, Killer Mushrooms, Madcappers, Middle Earth, Mervolk, Mountain Clans, Naggarothi Fae, Nauticans, Orc Bullies, Phantasms, Pleasure Seekers, Pro Halflings, Red Caps, Tavern Pact, Troglodytes, Undead Halflings, Wizards, Zapped.

As an aside, I included pretty much every team I could find, but I still just couldn't include those teams I felt didn't have a prayer in hell of getting added (especially with the variety to chose from). If you believe your team should be added, please PM me. It's entirely possible I missed some.

Oh, and Cowhead, if you wouldn't mind reposting your table of the teams with the new ones added, that would be awesome.

Last edited by Sigmar1 on %b %08, %2013 - %19:%Mar; edited 2 times in total
Sigmar1

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 05:37 Reply with quote Back to top

My list:

Teams to add: Artificers, Bogeys, Clan Moulder, Naggarothi Fae, Wizards.
Honorable Mention: Bray Herd, Halfling Kitchen, Nauticans, Pro Halflings. And because Chaos could use some fleshing out; Chaos Dregs, Khorne's Blood Curse, Pleasure Seekers.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 06:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Sigmar1 wrote:
So. Here we are. On the cusp of a new team (or dear lord please, TEAMS) being added to the Stunty fold.

really? i must have missed an announcement from Whatball somewhere, regarding a timetable of his plans...

--j

ImageImage
pythrr

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 06:44 Reply with quote Back to top

might be rather BIG cusp?

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 06:47 Reply with quote Back to top

or Sigmar is just REALLY hoping he can get some cusp action
Palorrin

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 06:51 Reply with quote Back to top

My list:

Teams to Add: Artificers, Clan Moulder, Khorne's Blood Curse, Nautican, Undead Halflings

Honorable Mention: Bray Herd, Wizards, Zapped
Pentalarc

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 09:13 Reply with quote Back to top

My suggestions on what to add:

Bogeys, Chaos Dregs, Dungeon Keeper, Halfling Kitchen Crew, Mushrooms, Naggarothi Fae, Nautican, Pleasure Seekers, Undead Halflings, Zapped!

Honorable Mention:
Bray Herd, Pro Halflings, Tavern Pact,
Mephistodragonbane

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 09:24 Reply with quote Back to top

My List:

Teams to Add: Clan Moulder, Khorne's Blood Curse, Bogeys, Wizards, Middle-Earth (with my changes), Dungeon Keeper.

Honorable Mention: Bray Herd, Artificers, Chaos Dregs.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 10:58 Reply with quote Back to top

For me, add Bray Herd, Chaos Familiars, Clan Moulder, Fimir, Tavern Pact, Zapped.

Honourable mentions for Chaos Dregs, Daemon Engines, Pleasure Seekers.

All choices based on fluff, not mechanics. Rosters may still need work. And there are a couple on the list which I'd really hate to see added (but as noted, that isn't the purpose of the thread, so I'll just keep those to myself).

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 11:18 Reply with quote Back to top

Personally, I like the look of the Artificers, Bogeys, Bray Herd, Moulder and Wizards.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 12:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wizards all the way, and further... We cannot have enough bombs in stunty.
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 12:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Bray Herd, Clan Moulder, Daemon Engines(make em Khorne tho), Pleasure Seekers, Undead 'Flings, Fimir(with the linos as troglodytes rather than slaves).

All choices based on fluff, not mechanics. Rosters may still need work.
I think fluff is the most important thing on deciding which actual roosters to add as anything can be balanced really but I totally hate the idea of some of the other teams.

Post   Posted: Mar 04, 2013 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Tavern Pact have a little promise...

But let's go with Braskinators!

0-16 Mini-Braskis - 40k - 5 2 3 6 A,M / GSP Stunty, Right Stuff, Thick Skull, Dodge
0-4 Drunkards - 50k - 5 2 3 7 G,S,M / AP Stunty, Right Stuff, Really Stupid, Thick Skull
0-2 Dueche Bags - 50k- 5 2 3 6 A,M,P / GS Dodge, Stunty, Right Stuff, Thick Skull
0-2 Chaos Trolls - 90k- 4 5 1 9 S / AGMP Really Stupid, Regeneration, Throw Team Mate, Always Hungry

Rerolls: 60k
Wizard: Yes
TheSyron

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Team ideas I (really) like are Zapped, Nauticans, Red Caps, Wizards (could do with a name change though) and Tavern Pact.
Garion

Post   Posted: Mar 08, 2013 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Nauticans all the way Very Happy

ImageorImageImage ImageorImage

Team Photo -

Cresters
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ignimbrite
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Giant Crab
ImageImageImageImage

apart from my bias there are some good ideas in there, but they still need work imo. Naggaroth Fae should be Forest Spirits imo. Chaos Familiars are a must imo but still need work. Clan Moulder is pretty close already and Daemon Engineers could be awesome, leasure seekers could work too, but I don't know of any stunty slaneeshi type thing. The others I am not convinced fit in The World or are just not stunty teams. Just these above have a place in the BB universe imo.
 Jump to: