19 coaches online • Server time: 04:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Badoek

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I've been going through some of the teams I hadn't seen before and I'm quite thrilled. I'm not sure about how the power balance will work out but I guess that's something we'll find out later.

Lybaras: so much love!
Rasetra: Ag1 ball carriers! Stuff of nightmares haha!
Malal: ooh if this works, what fun to be had trying to collect multiple beasts!
Zandri: More Khemri goodness, I'm slowly starting to realize I'll never have the time to play even a fraction of all these teams. Still great stuff!
Von Carstein: very interesting, team development should be even fun to watch.

2p

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 10:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it'll be interesting how it balances out. Wikl we get a new "chaos team" at high tv or will they persist.

Another thing that i've mentioned before: there are not many "finesse" teams, at least not as many as we have now (out of 24).
My guess is that SL will be quite bashy after all.
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 10:29 Reply with quote Back to top

It is going to be awesome for sure. Can't wait to see it done.

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 10:38 Reply with quote Back to top

That nippon team looks scary as [insert expletive of choice]. Human linos and blitzers, but with (almost) werewolves and (almost) wardancers? Yes, please!

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 11:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Mines a bit different, but struggling a bit. Maybe they're be a bit better once they get going. My Araby team however is flying at the moment, when they looked dead set to struggle.

Remember this is most likely going to be a resource rather than a league. You should be able to create the teams you want, and use this as a resource area, rather than strictly a division.
Burnalot

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, you could make a league using these teams. That would be more than enough.

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 11:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Ethereal <3
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 11:24 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Remember this is most likely going to be a resource rather than a league. You should be able to create the teams you want, and use this as a resource area, rather than strictly a division.

Are you sure ?
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=7960&op=view
Wink
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Ahhhh sure, there will be more than likely more than one league using these rosters. However my point is, if custom league goes the way intended there won't be rosters added at all. But the ability to make any roster you wish. That's what I meant more than there won't be a league as in a group. I expect a fair few.
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
Ahhhh sure, there will be more than likely more than one league using these rosters. However my point is, if custom league goes the way intended there won't be rosters added at all. But the ability to make any roster you wish. That's what I meant more than there won't be a league as in a group. I expect a fair few.

Ah, ok. Sorry, I misunderstood you.
However, i think i recall garion talking about having at least two "official" Secret League leagues, but i may be wrong.
Badoek

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 13:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Approved by FUMBBL!

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Customizable rosters in leagues! Wow that is great news.
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 13:44
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:

Also I would expect several of the Secret League teams won't be possible even within the scope of custom rosters. Malal, Werewolf etc would require unique mechanics. Even Tilea might be tough depending on how the Custom Rosters end up working.
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 14:01 Reply with quote Back to top

@josh: i guess group admins will be able to take care of such things for scheduled leagues, but it will be difficult in tje open.

Btw, there's also the changeling in the tzeentch team.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 10, 2015 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah we discussed this sort of thing. Some of my ideas are even more revolutionary. Basically, if you're interested in this sort of gaming, it's not going to be in an extremely competitive environment. After all, it's impossible to balance and make fair this many rosters.

So there'd be a certain amount of self governing and work for the commissioner.

However yeah, we have no idea on what the eventual product will be. It depends on what Christer decides and what is achievable.
 Jump to: