60 coaches online • Server time: 20:21
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post RNG speculationsgoto Post 4,000TV!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 09, 2013 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

No problem, Mike. See you tomorrow!

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

I can play the ogres if you'd like. but I can't ready any team such as skaven. No "ready to play" button

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 02:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, I do have Mirc. It's easier to communicate with you there if you log on

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 03:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for trying, Mike.

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 05:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Wednesday! Wednesday! Wednesday!
San Dogo vs Denver 3pm PT/6pm ET
Flashington vs. Dallas 7pm PT/10pm ET (Preview Available!)

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 05:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Lambs crushed Dorfinapolis, but lost some players for the Houston match. This is not good.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 10, 2013 - 16:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 6 is a big sort-em-out week.

* Nawlins beat Carolina, and enters the second series with a tiebreaker lead.
* Miami and New Angryland vie for position: who will shadow in New York's draft, and who will be spun out into the wake?
* Similarly, Detroilet and Green Bay figure out who gets to stay in wildcard position.
* Tennessee can stay relevant by beating Houston. A loss means they have their work cut out for them in the second series.
* Ban Francisco is hunting for some dignity against an Undercards squad that needs the win to compete against St. Louis and Seattle.
* Flashington and Dallas, both squads missing their best players, are playing for the lead. A Flashington win would give them a first-series division sweep. Insider tip: Dallas has only one guy with Tackle.
* Philhala has yet to play the New York Ants in Week 5: the Ants are not really 0-0-4 bad, but Philly needs this game and Relezite is a sneaky boy.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 6/7 Power Rankings come out on Saturday! Half the Week 6 matches have been played so far.

Finally we're starting to see enough division matches that we can make the season's first...

PREMATURE PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS!
AFC: Houston, New York, Oakland, Cleveland, New Angryland, Denver. If I'm wrong: San Dogo.
NFC: Minnesota, Nawlins, Flashington, St. Louis, Carolina, Green Ball. If I'm wrong: Seattle.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 18:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay for building seasons.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 18:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. Expansion team in NFCS is a tough place to be, especially without any Guard (ahem). Keep your OTS guy alive (get him SS to keep him safe) and next season you'll compete.

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 19:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and petition the league to be able to build your missed draftee from this season for next season along with whomever else you may draft.

In other news if the AFC East plays the AFC North as they should there will be no wild cards from either division.
OTS

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 19:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Is it really a building season if nobody on your team survives it?
WingedHuman

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 19:34 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
Yeah. Expansion team in NFCS is a tough place to be, especially without any Guard (ahem). Keep your OTS guy alive (get him SS to keep him safe) and next season you'll compete.

I'm not doubting that guard would help to round out Lothern bay. as a 2nd or third skill for linos. but they were getting kicked off the pitch way too easily without Blodge.

My next skill on the OTS will be SS as you suggested (see I listen sometime) but hopefully he won't be a SPP sponge.

My goal right now is to try to get more spps on my blitzers and thrower, and hopefully make my Linelfs a bit more survivable.
WingedHuman

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 19:35 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
Oh, and petition the league to be able to build your missed draftee from this season for next season along with whomever else you may draft.

GREAT IDEA!

Who do I need to petition? Jeffro? ryanfitz?

maybe both
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Sep 12, 2013 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

That is a great idea. I think it would be very fair.

Him and a high pick, and you're golden.

Don't worry about the Blitzers unless they get close on their own. Don't feed them TDs or Comps until they MVP or get in easy skilling range through the course of play. You'll get 6SPP guys at worst next season. Once a Blitzer gets a special roll, or even gets close to a second roll, then you can feed him. Otherwise it's okay to load up SPP on the one-turner and the +AG guy.