18 coaches online • Server time: 04:54
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
KPL
Oh, yeah, Iam in.
46%
 46%  [ 70 ]
Iam outta here
17%
 17%  [ 26 ]
PIE: is this a pointless poll or what?
36%
 36%  [ 54 ]
Total Votes : 150

WhatBall

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2014 - 17:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Cavetroll wrote:
How amusing that the 2 groups who finished their Divisional rounds first (KFC North and South) have still not played a game in the Conference tournament yet. Though not through lack of attempted scheduling mind you. I'm sure Settra and Rah-ma are getting a good laugh and not planning any retribution or anything. Right? RIGHT?!?

Conquerors/Pounders were playing last night. Looks like they are not done yet though.

Bedouin and Wolves will hopefully go tonight.

Post   Posted: Mar 24, 2014 - 17:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Starlight Corsairs and Epicurean Club are scheduled to play tomorrow night, 8:30 PM EDT.

Post   Posted: Mar 28, 2014 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL Morning update

Last night in a gripping match the Dune Raiders edge the Vortex on Turn 24 of OT and rumble in for the win. Dune Raiders baller elite Tomb Guardian Ma-Su-Illium recovered the loose ball on turn 23 and rumbled down field for the win on the last turn of the match.

In other news.....

We still have 3 matches outstanding in the first round.

When I get to work at 17:00 BB time on Sunday morning any matches left will be forfeit. The normal blame game will commence and I have decided to impliment a 2nd forfeit option, used at my discretion. IF I have no clue on what da heck is going on, no PM's and so forth then both teams will take a match was abandoned. One team will have to be given the win on the official record BUT I will go back in and edit the score to make sure the forfeit winner does not get his 2 points

Post   Posted: Mar 31, 2014 - 16:21 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL UPDATE

Lahmia Firstborns VS Mahrak Rises was deemed to be abandoned due to NO PMS being sent out.

Black Souls VS Mass Experiment came down to coin flip.

KPL Deadlines for the rest of Season #2

These deadlines are hard deadlines with no extensions.

RD2 4/9

RD3 4/16

RD4 4/23

RD5 4/30

RD6 5/7

RD7 5/14

First Round of Playoffs 5/21

Second Round of Playoffs 5/28

Conference Championships 6/4

KPL Championship Match: 6/11

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2014 - 20:00 Reply with quote Back to top

The Zandri Starlight Corsairs are hoping to turn around their season by re-branding the team:

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2014 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, WhatBall, the logo has been updated. What might also help them is less games against people who abuse the admin client Wink

Stoopid snake eyes Sad

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2014 - 21:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, that's an awesome logo.

Looks more like Moonlight Corsairs though Wink
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2014 - 15:44 Reply with quote Back to top

The door to the throne room opens up and the sound of mail marching on the flagstone rings out. Coach Calcium, easilyamused and Tauro are flanked by the royal guard of Settra. They approach the throne and come to a halt.

Settra gives them a penetrating gaze and scans the coaches.

"Rah-ma we seem to be missing a coach."

"Yes my king, we are. Coach Stanley has gone missing for some 10 days now. The royal guard is searching high and low."

Settra looks irritated

"Why do they run Rah-ma? I do not understand. Do they not know there is no hole they can crawl into that I cannot find?"

"Well my King coaches seem to have the thick skull and bone head trait in abundance."

Rah-ma approaches the front of the dais and reads the proclamation

Quackers are deemed forfeit and Bone Shakers are awarded 2 standing points.

Mahrak Rises is deemed forfeit and the Nobnibblers are awarded 2 standing points.

Mass Experiement is deemed forfeit and the Vortex are awarded 2 standing points.

Firstborns is deemed forfeit and the Blacksmiths are awarded 2 standing points.

Rah-ma scans the coaches and gives them the look of rebuke. Furls up the parchment and stands behind Tomb King Settra.

Setta stands up and approaches the coaches. His mace of rulership dangling from his belt.

"Coaches, I have a very simple question to ask. Are you done? Is your heart just not in it anymore?"

Settra reaches down and grips his mace

Story to be continued

Last edited by PainState on %b %10, %2014 - %16:%Apr; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2014 - 15:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Coaches who have been looking to get in on some KPL action. Well there might be some openings coming up really fast. So keeps your eyes and ears open for some open spots in season #2

Post   Posted: Apr 10, 2014 - 16:03 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL update

Lets take a look at the racial breakdown if the playoffs started today.

As of right now here are the 6 teams in each conference who would make the playoffs.

NFC

2 Khemri
2 Undead
1 Vampire
1 Necro

KFC

3 undead
2 necro
1 Khemri

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 15:36 Reply with quote Back to top

** The story contines **

Settra is standing there waiting for a response. easilyamused steps forward and tells a grim tale.

"My King I admit I have missed my first two matches but it was no fault of my own. Our team plays in the hinter land of the KPL and the interwebz have gone all haywire. It was impossible for myself to get my matches played. The interweb trolls say all is good to go and I will be able to play out this bleak season to the end."

Settra looks over at Rah-ma

"It is true my King. The interwebz in the far reaches of the KPL have been on the fritz and some coaches have had a hard time meeting your strict deadlines."

Settra nods at easilyamused and he steps back and then out of line and heads out of the throne room.

He looks at Calcium and Tauro and their heads are down in shame.

"Captain I need my sword."

The Captain of the royal guard marches up to the throne and grabs his kings Sword. A 7 foot long two handed sword from ages long forgotten, made of ancient steel that only the oldest dwarfs alive can remeber for it has not been scene in ages.

The Captain stands at attention, the pommell facing Settra in its scabbard. Settra reaches over and grabs the handle when Rah-ma grabs Settra by his fore arm, holding his arm in place, his grip is as strong as a iron vice.

Settra's 7 and half foot frame looks down at Rah-ma, towering over his 5 ft 9 frame like a giant. Settra looks into Rah-ma's eyes. He sees something that sends a jolt through him, he sees life and hope in those dark eyes.

"My King you cannot do this. These men are innocnet, real life issues sometimes come up. Were is your compassion? Were is your soul?"

"Rah-ma you are my most trusted advisor but Iam not your king. You serve a God and not me. NUFFLE has given you hope and a faith in the future. My future was denied me. Nagash robbed me of my soul and compassion with his dark spell. My life is now a nightmare, memories of the past, glory lost, a empire destroyed.

All I have left now is spite, rage, malice and hate. My soul is a dried out husk of corn, my compassion was crushed under foot when I rose again to a empire which was dead.

The KPL is all that matters now. It will bring back hope to my people. It will be a beacon they can follow to get out of the dark. NUFFLE has spoken to me and told me this was true. But until your God gives me something more than words then Iam the only God that rules over the land of the dead. Only I will decide who lives and dies. All who anger me and do not believe in my vision shall die."

Faster than a desert pit viper, Settra breaks the grip of Rah-ma, grabs the sword by one hand and swings. The blade moves so fast no one can see it strike.

Calcium and Tauro stand there for a moment in time and then their heads fall off. Their bodies slump and collapse on the marble floor. Blood flows and puddles at the base of Settras feet.

Settra hands the sword back to the Captain and looks Rah-ma in the eyes once again.

"Iam looking for a sign Rah-ma. I need to beleive once again in the old Gods to lead my people and guide them out of this purgatory that Nagash has created."

Settra leaves the throne room with a trail of blood coming off his feet. Rah-ma looks at his King and offers a prayer to NUFFLE for salvation.

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Settra did it again and 2 Europe coaches have been dispatched by Settra in a grizzly fashion.

There are now 2 spots open if any coach wants to jump into the KPL mid season.

Now your chances of winning the KPL will be slim BUT you will get some games under your belt for season #3 and as a bonus be included in the KPL season #3 draft. The most unique draft system on FUMBBL.

so if your are interested drop me a line OR read the rules for team creation and apply your team. This is for the Europe conference so North American players will be expected to play in their afternoon hours of play.

Currently only Khemri and Vampire are available so your team must be of one of those two races.

KPL group page

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

So... So... tempting.

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 18:18 Reply with quote Back to top

DrPoods wrote:
So... So... tempting.

Fences have spikes, sir. I encourage you to make your Khemri team and get applied ASAP.

Post   Posted: Apr 11, 2014 - 18:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Indeed Oh Great Settra!

Setting it up now. Ah, being called up from the reserves is such joy!

Just wondering which necropolis I should choose...

Jump to: