34 coaches online • Server time: 01:53
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you like to see official tourney games on Show Matches page?
Yes
81%
 81%  [ 18 ]
No
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Macavity!
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 22

Grod

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 01:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I was thinking it would be great we click on "Show Matches" on a team, we could see on the line of each game whether it was in a FUMBBL official tournament or not and which round it was. This would include Smacks, Rookie Rumbles, Minors, Majors etc. I think it would be great to have an overview of how our teams have done and to be able to check the great teams of the great coaches as well.

I have no idea how easy or hard this would be for Christer, but I have attached a poll so at least he can gage community interest in the idea.

Oscar Wilde
Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 02:34 Reply with quote Back to top

It would be so great to see the context of a match (league/tournament). If you haven't done a proper record by hand, it's a pain to do that in retrospective. Unfortunately, as far as I know, there's no link in the database from the matches to the tournaments or groups. No idea how much work it would be to modify the database - and then the site. :-/

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 03:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly my thinking. League matches / tournaments would be great too if possible.

Oscar Wilde
Rabe

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 13:14 Reply with quote Back to top

If it's doable for official tournaments, League shouldn't be a problem, since its group and tournament IDs are handled the same way (I assume from group/tournament URLs).

Jump to: