79 coaches online • Server time: 23:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SkavenLordVinshqueek

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2014 - 09:19 Reply with quote Back to top

One advanced (former Rush and Pass league) Pro Elf team has signed up.

Post   Posted: Jan 15, 2014 - 09:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice one. Accepted. Do you also consider entering the rookie tournament?

Post   Posted: Jan 16, 2014 - 12:26 Reply with quote Back to top

15 coaches
17 eligible rookie teams (2 players with 2 rookie teams)
4 dark elf teams
7 high elf teams
4 elf teams
2 wood elf teams

So we are very close to kick off.
The competition for the "Master of Wood elves" is very soft. If we would start as now, then both of those woodie teams would be in the playoff, and one of them in the semi-final. If anybody (cough among the high elf) would like to change his mind and make a wood elf team instead of his original submission - I would understand.

Post   Posted: Jan 17, 2014 - 23:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all!

My pleasure is to welcome you all to the 1st Elf Masters! Lets clash, and crown the Master of Dark elves, Master of Elves, Master of High Elves, Master of Wood Elves, and the Grand Master of Elvenkind.

The application window is now open for the rookie teams. Please use the link below, and join the \"Elf Masters - Rookie tourney1\" group with a rookie elf team.

https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=group&op=view&group=8806

Please join that group with exactly one team. The application window will be open minimum 3 days (until Monday night). You will find the tournament details on the tournament page.

P.S. I expect 3 wood elf, 3 or 4 elf teams, so if you are in doubt, I suggest to bring one of these races.

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2014 - 12:58 Reply with quote Back to top

The tournament is at 15 members. I plan to start as soon as another coach joins. Link of the tournament group:
https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=8806&op=view

Looking forward to the 16th applicant.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 15:08 Reply with quote Back to top

The Tournament has just started. 16 coaches. have fun. I hope this thread will be soon full of match reports, and advertisement of coming up games.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 15:30 Reply with quote Back to top

The Elf Master having its first dead member. Rest in Peace Joaquin Cortes.
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

The Menzoberranzan Sidesteppers just won, but the victory is the only positive about the result. The team is decimated. 1 RIP, 2 permed. 3 journeymen are coming, and badly needed. Pyrrhic victory. The match was like an orcish affair. The rain and the mud defenetly contributed.

Post   Posted: Jan 26, 2014 - 19:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Image VS Image

The Pros without Cons are set to face the Vyperwood Vice tonight at 20:30. The coin toss could decide the Pro Elves fate, as av7 could fall pretty quickly to av8 on the line of scrimmage. But the reverse is always possible as well.

I've got more elf games under my belt than my opponent, especially if you consider the fact I run my dark elves like a human squad high on meth. But I am massivly jealous of my opponent's third reroll, and the limitless scoring potential of the Pro elves, regardless of the cas count. I give myself a slight edge, say, winning 6 out of ten times, but tonight Nuffle will decide to only game that matters. The next one.

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 00:03 Reply with quote Back to top

The badges from left to right: Master of Dark elf, Master of High elf, Master of Pro elf, Master of Wood elf, Grand Master of Elvenkind
ImageImageImageImageImage

Credits: The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jan 27, 2014 - 20:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Vyperwood emerges victorious vs. the Pros, as does the other team of Dark elves. Funny enough, only the AV8 Dark Elf teams are the ones with permanent injuries afterwards.

Can someone explain the far right column of the tournament scoring page. I'm at +2 while the next team is +1.5. Wazzat? How's it work?

After scoring the winning TD, Glutton earns the right to wear the 'Griffon's Death' helm. (A dark elf relic bestowing +1 ST) Its powerful magic instantly increases his size and power. Beware!

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 09:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Looks like all dark elf teams won in round 1, and all of the has serious permanent damage.

"Can someone explain the far right column of the tournament scoring page. I'm at +2 while the next team is +1.5. Wazzat? How's it work? "

You have 2 points for a win. (1 would be a draw.) The other number is the tiebraker. It takes your goal difference, and takes 50% of your CAS difference. For example my team won 2-0, but was down by 1 CAS, so my tiebraker point is 1.5.

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 10:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Just noticed this new league - a bit too late it appears. Or am i wrong and application is still possible?
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 22:29 Reply with quote Back to top

It is still possible to apply. Everybody is welcome. You wont participate in the 1st rookie tournament, but there will be another one in a month or so (4 rounds should end quickly).

You can also bring developed teams, play friendly, there will be tournament for developed teams later.

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 16:40 Reply with quote Back to top

May I suggest the ability to play ahead in the next tourney. Waiting for matches which may never happen (new leagues are more prone to this, imho) can delay a league by several days per round.

Jump to: