49 coaches online • Server time: 00:05
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_Foulscumm

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 17:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Pile on.

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2014 - 23:25 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
DrPoods wrote:
Goremaul just skilled up too! Took Claw to go with Block/MB. Really hoping for a double next. Will take Dodge! Hmmmm...

(Second guessing my own post!)

NOOO!!!!

On a doubles you take jump up so that you can us PO without consequence Smile

Also, I would definitely take MA on a warrior. MA5 is much superior to MA4. It means you can take frenzy on him later and use him a bit as a presti, who are also st4 on a blitz, and can also be a real scare with frenzy.

Though, Block should help him skill a bit faster anyway.

GAH!

I knew I forgot something!! Well, I suppose if all goes well it can be recovered.

Bother.
albinv

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 00:11 Reply with quote Back to top

MB before Claw, must be stressed. See it a lot, and though im not great at maths i see it as Sage, doenst make sense before MB. MBs bettter overall.

Team starts getting nasty btw, just like they should. ^^
I hope you take your chance to move em into Open League and see what their skills might do for you there. You might be surprised.
There is simply no reason why our Open League, is neglected a bit atm. Beginners tend to start a lot of new teams, thats the only cause. Hope you wont leave out on the chance, having your legend team as a result of a 145er experience and seeing them do some serious damage!

Grats on the good Season btw, im curious who will come out as the winner in a good week! Wink

Last edited by albinv on %b %31, %2014 - %00:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 00:16 Reply with quote Back to top

The Warrior took MB then Claw and from my experience with it I have to agree. It was much better.

I suppose it was a fear factor decision to take Claw before MB on Slobberloon.

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 00:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Against AV9+ claw first will generate more armor breaks (though probably less CAS). Against everything else MB is clearly superior.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 00:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks licker.

Good to know!

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 00:36 Reply with quote Back to top

albinv wrote:
MB before Claw, must be stressed. See it a lot, and though im not great at maths i see it as Sage, doenst make sense before MB. MBs bettter overall.

Team starts getting nasty btw, just like they should. ^^
I hope you take your chance to move em into Open League and see what their skills might do for you there. You might be surprised.
There is simply no reason why our Open League, is neglected a bit atm. Beginners tend to start a lot of new teams, thats the only cause. Hope you wont leave out on the chance, having your legend team as a result of a 145er experience and seeing them do some serious damage!

Grats on the good Season btw, im curious who will come out as the winner in a good week! Wink

Oh, I will be bringing them to Open League! Interested to see what happens!
albinv

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

Wohoo!! Knew you wouldnt be a disappointment. Wise decision in my book.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Jan 31, 2014 - 06:21 Reply with quote Back to top

albinv wrote:
Wohoo!! Knew you wouldnt be a disappointment. Wise decision in my book.

Ha ha ha!

Yup, I will enter Botfly Ballers in the Open League when the Rookie League is over.

Wondering what side I should try next for the Rookie League... Any thoughts?
albinv

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2014 - 15:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, having you affirmed an Open League season made my day, really. If i should take part or not. Smile You are not the kind that is running away.

On the Rookie League: first of all i feel honoured being asked.
But this is really hard to answer without any info, or preferences given, one is probably bound to give a biased answer based on his own preferences.
I have not spectated enough of your games (though i spectated quite a few) to have an opinion on your playstyle really.

Nurgle seems to do you well. In any case im rather the kind of guy who would advice beginners or those coaches who struggle to take on races that gives them a good chance for a win.
Giving yourself too much challenges and hurdles in the beginning can seriously be devasting demotivating and frustrating. I know you can take a beating and wont quit that easy, but also watchout not ending on the other end of the spectrum where you are too noble and develop a attitude where you dont care about your losses or record anymore at all.

Not saying you qualify for something like that. Just pointing to possible scenarios next decisions might take a fumbbler to.

So, my advice would go in that direction in any case. Pick a race that gives you fair chances, or at least not a race that gives you disadvantages (wiser to go that route later or seperate somehow, like in your Forlorn Races quest).

Uhm, yeah. I need a bit of infos and preferences probably or my specific advice would be a total biased shot into the blue.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 14:19 Reply with quote Back to top

albinv wrote:
Yeah, having you affirmed an Open League season made my day, really. If i should take part or not. Smile You are not the kind that is running away.

On the Rookie League: first of all i feel honoured being asked.
But this is really hard to answer without any info, or preferences given, one is probably bound to give a biased answer based on his own preferences.
I have not spectated enough of your games (though i spectated quite a few) to have an opinion on your playstyle really.

Nurgle seems to do you well. In any case im rather the kind of guy who would advice beginners or those coaches who struggle to take on races that gives them a good chance for a win.
Giving yourself too much challenges and hurdles in the beginning can seriously be devasting demotivating and frustrating. I know you can take a beating and wont quit that easy, but also watchout not ending on the other end of the spectrum where you are too noble and develop a attitude where you dont care about your losses or record anymore at all.

Not saying you qualify for something like that. Just pointing to possible scenarios next decisions might take a fumbbler to.

So, my advice would go in that direction in any case. Pick a race that gives you fair chances, or at least not a race that gives you disadvantages (wiser to go that route later or seperate somehow, like in your Forlorn Races quest).

Uhm, yeah. I need a bit of infos and preferences probably or my specific advice would be a total biased shot into the blue.

Well... I am leaning towards Chaos, as they are similar to Nurgle, just a bit faster and Warriors are more agile too. Also, the Minotaur (if I get one) is a different kind of Big Guy to learn to use.

The other option is probably Chaos Pact. Just so many development options which could be great fun. Finally, I just think "bash" suits me a lot. The only other option for something different would probably be Slann.
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

BACK ON TOPIC!!

Just saw that my Botfly Ballers have started suffering from "spiralling expenses". I have read around a bit, but what is the best way to deal with them? Assistants? Cheerleaders? I really don't want to sack a reroll but I am not sure what to do about it!

Cheers!

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 15:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Your team is fine. Just keep playing and ignore SE.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

OK.

Cheers mate. Just something I was curious about.

Post   Posted: Feb 02, 2014 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

A little help here.

Jibber Jabber just skilled up and rolled a double 2+2. He is AG4 thanks to a skill roll earlier.

What should I take for his next skill? Block? A double skill? Hmmmmm.... Maybe two heads would be funny but I think it is a bit redundant since he has AG4. Maybe I can go the Elfball route and take Dodge or Sure hands? Argh! Decisions, decisions...

Thoughts please?
 Jump to: