33 coaches online • Server time: 01:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 06:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Finally managed to get my first skill on my CFling chainsaw and i honestly have no idea what to put on it. It's probly a really easy answer but it's taken me so long to actually get the skill on it i dunno what to put on it as i feel it's likely to die before a second one.
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 06:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and i rolled a 10 on it. Tempted by the +MA or +AV. But i guess pro or block would also be usefull :/

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 07:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Block for reliability.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 07:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, might aswell start with block. But what about after that? If they do get that far.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 08:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Dirty player is great on chainsaws. +3 to armour and +1 to injury. So long mechavermins.
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 16:19 Reply with quote Back to top

if i get that far i'll get dirty player for sure. Want pro next though so less likely for kick backs to take me out.

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Nevermind. Was killed the very next game Razz

Post   Posted: Mar 13, 2014 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Take DP before Block or Pro(?). Trying to make the saw survive longer is a bit silly in such a violent setting. If he survives better (which is a very big if) without being any better at his job, he's just getting more expensive. Take skills that actually help him to do his job. Which, with 2 Spawn at low TV and a developed Head Carver later on to do the blitzing, should be fouling.

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2014 - 10:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Never actually got a Head Carver that skilled up. My team is messed up pretty bad right now and is having trouble recovering from past unlucky games.

The team is sitting at 1020TV and 250 of it is 1 player Wink

I mean if i actually took the +AV he might have lived that last game haha. But he was sitting at -1 Str anyway so was taking 2DB's all over the place, was inevitable he'd be killed off eventually. Might just use the next ones as suicide Blitzers for high priority targets and foulers with like DP i guess. Might aswell get him sent off on my terms.

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2014 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah DP all the way, it will make him survive longer anyway: he does his damage to their key player(s) with fouls and then likely gets sent off to watch safely from the sidelines!
noobie2k7

Post   Posted: Mar 14, 2014 - 11:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Rev McNasty Jr got sent off by the ref after he was already dead. I thought it was rather distasteful XD

Specially seeing as the Skaven's doomwheel managed the whole game through i think 3/4 drives. I think the referee was bias.
 Jump to: