20 coaches online • Server time: 07:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Jump up on a tree?goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: May 29, 2014 - 17:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Khemri Premier League Season #3 looking for new coaches

Now is the time coaches to embrace your destiny and return home to the land of the dead and compete for fame, glory and immortality in the KPL.

Rise to the top and claim your championship, guide your necropolis to fame and glory. Be hailed as a champion and have a statue raised to display your glory for all time in the desert.

KPL has some openings so you better get your team applied fast.

NFC conference: The conference for Europe coaches to play at their peak times currently needs 3 coaches. We have openings for undead, Vampire and Khemri teams.

KFC conference: The North American conference has one opening for a Khemri team.

Now, I hear you ask, why in da heck do I want to join this league?

1)Awesome fluff

2)Competitive league that actual gives you a warm fuzzy if you win, unlike most other leagues.

3)None of that promotion/demotion euro pansy stuff.

4)The KPL draft!!!! Draft strange and unique players for your team. Chainsaws, Bombs, Hpynogaze skeletons, freaks of nature and cool new players.

5)Tomb King Settra, comish of the KPL, takes no crap and keeps the league moving, has no qualms about hacking off coaches heads, crucifying them on the city wall or feeding them to jackals if they are slackers, no showers, offliners and just not fun coaches to have around. Which is a huge benefit in this league compared to a lot of other leagues that I will not mention by name. Trust me, you will like the steady and ruthless hand of the Comish in time.

6)Did I mention fluff? Yep, got that covered.

7)The Khemri "buff" is in effect this season, a gift from Settra. All new and old Khemri teams will get a sip of the Khemri Buff Elixir. One player of your choice on the team will get a +AG boost. Also Khemri teams in the draft have access to +AG players. So the Khemri teams will get a slight boost on their ball handling skills.

8)Oh, the optional rules unique to the KPL.
**Spiked Balls
** Overtime in all matches played
** Pile on is sent to the KO box on doubles, just like a foul.
** The KPL global event that effects all matches in the KPL

Hit the big KPL banner at the bottom, go to the KPL home page and read up on the KPL. Read the naming rules for team creation, drop me a PM or post on this thread and then make your team.

The KPL championship is just right around corner. KPL conference finals are right now so the draft will be coming up very soon.

3 Spots still open in Europe and 1 left in North America....GET YOUR TEAM APPLIED!!!!

Last edited by PainState on %b %30, %2014 - %03:%May; edited 1 time in total
PainState

Post   Posted: May 29, 2014 - 18:39 Reply with quote Back to top

If you join the KPL you join the original badlands of the Old World. Not some dumb border region that no body could come up with a original name so they stole it.

Don't join posers, join a real league.

Very Happy Shocked Surprised Smile Laughing

Post   Posted: May 29, 2014 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, we now have 2 spots open in the NFC: Europe and one left in the KFC: North America.

NFC has picked up 3 new Khemri teams for season #3.

Post   Posted: May 29, 2014 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

We got 2 openings left in the NFC: Europe conference.

Still have 2 undead spots opened up and a Vampire spot open OR jump in with more Khemri!!!!!!

Lets get the KPL filled up and get set for the KPL draft.

Post   Posted: May 30, 2014 - 03:12 Reply with quote Back to top

KPL needs one more coach to guide a Khemri team to glory and fame in the North American conference....All matches are played at North American night time hours.

Hit that big KPL link for team naming rules and get your team applied and ready for the KPL draft.