65 coaches online • Server time: 19:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post SWL Season 100!goto Post Problem to organize ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
WoodPusher

Post   Posted: May 24, 2014 - 02:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Dear Fumbblrs,

It seems I've caught Stunty fever. All this grid nonsense has swept me up. I've been making rookie stunty teams and went to make Gnoblar and I have no idea what I'm doing. So I'm outsourcing.

That's where you come in. Not only am I asking what starting line up to go with, I will be posting all questions I have about the team here. In return for the help from the community I will make this team super fluffy. Team and player bios, player pics, names that aren't too stupid, match reports.

First order of business, starting roster. Also team name can still be changed if someone has a good suggestion.
Duder

Post   Posted: May 24, 2014 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd say for starting build:

3 Ogres
1 bully
3 trappers
5 gnoblar
3 rerolls

Once you start playing work on getting an apoth, 4th trapper, and 2nd bully
WhatBall

Post   Posted: May 24, 2014 - 03:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to Stunty!

No idea what to start with other than some big guys and lots of little guys.

Post   Posted: May 24, 2014 - 03:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Well, actually the team I've played the most with on fumbbl were horrors. But we don't talk about them.
TheSyron

Post   Posted: May 24, 2014 - 19:53 Reply with quote Back to top

I've recently started a new Gnoblar team in hope in finding some of my remaining matchups with them, as my older team has too high TV.

The starting roster Duder posted is probably the 'best', but I like this one. It has one less rr, but one more trapper and extra security (apo).

3 Ogres
1 Bully
4 Trappers
4 Gnoblar
2 rr
1 apo

I like having the apo as I don't want to make a new team if something happens to one of the ogres.
You definitely want all 3 of the ogres, and the trappers are essential to the team. 1 Bully is enough as they're only useful when he has a skill or two.

I immediately bought another Gnoblar, now I'll save up for the third rr.
 Jump to: