23 coaches online • Server time: 08:29
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2014 - 23:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Going o-16 on the opening round has to be just as impressive as going 16-0, right?

OR

Like the blind squirrel I will get a few right to win their first round match?

IF

I cannot count on Azure and Malmir, who can I count on?

Post   Posted: Aug 16, 2014 - 23:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. Gotham Greats, StudMenDudeBros and Azure Claw Squad all won their first games. 3/7 ain't bad. Well, OK, yes, it is quite bad...

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 00:01 Reply with quote Back to top

tommorow 22h derby of the first round - rafadavila's 6 clopombers against my 1...
PainState

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 00:27 Reply with quote Back to top

vaclav wrote:
tommorow 22h derby of the first round - rafadavila's 6 clopombers against my 1...

Based on results up to this point...YOU ARE GOLDEN MAN.

Very Happy

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 01:11 Reply with quote Back to top

*TOP25 GAME PICK from 1st Rnd*
***SUNDAY 17th Augost 22.00h BB Time***

Team: Killing the BOX

2513/14 Results:

**Wheel Of Chaos IV**...(4-1)...118 pts
**Wheel Of Chaos V**...(3-1)...55 pts
**Crown Of Sand IV**...(2-1)...20 pts

vs

Team: Chickenhawks

2513/14 Results:

Blackbox Minors...(4-0)...158 pts
Black Box BRAWL...(3-0)...54 pts
Black Box BRAWL...(2-1)...10 pts

2513/14 Titles:

Last edited by sonrises on %b %28, %2014 - %09:%Aug; edited 2 times in total
vaclav

Post   Posted: Aug 17, 2014 - 23:59 Reply with quote Back to top

ye, it was nasty......It was a 2td-s down comeback with 3 chaos warior clopomber superstars dead or crippled.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2014 - 21:39
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Silly me, I have forgotten to mention the new prizes, and I go on holiday tomorrow.

Well, the new prizes: B has a mutation giving major, and a stat/player giving major, And then the Black Cup, which gives a goblin. A prize so rubbish one of last years winners didnt even care to take it. (for complex reasons we gave 2 goblins away last year, or tried to). So thats what B had. What doesn't it have? Gear, like the UI Vaul crafted gear.

So the Black Cup will be giving gear away. Exactly what gear will be determined once its won, by a roll(s). it's hard to be exact, as it's all going to be nicked off those pesky high elves by this years crop of ninja thief trained Goblins. unless they get caught.

there is a method to it all, and some random chance elements. But i will explain when back off my 10 days break.

It'll be cool, i promise.

Post   Posted: Aug 19, 2014 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds great! Both, my tree and my wardancer could use some gear...

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2014 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

So it's a goblin your guys can wear?
Dunenzed

Post   Posted: Aug 20, 2014 - 00:18 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
So it's a goblin your guys can wear?

Shocked

This. 1000 times this.

Laughing
sonrises

Post   Posted: Aug 22, 2014 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

*TOP25 GAME PICK from 2nd Rnd*
***Playing NOW!***

Team: Vault Tec Squad

2513/14 Results:

**Crown Of Sand IV**...(2-1)...20 pts
*Blackbox Minor*...(3-1)...50 pts

vs

Team: WARRpstoned

2513/14 Results:

2513/14 Titles:

Verminardo

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2014 - 14:51 Reply with quote Back to top

3rd round has got some pretty interesting matches. Azur Claw Squad vs. And Out Come the Rats. Metu Mortis vs. Gotham Greats. If someone had told me either of these was the BC final I wouldn't have been surprised!
JimmyFantastic

Post   Posted: Aug 25, 2014 - 15:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Tara vs Azure is a clash of the titans for sure!

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2014 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

** Milfrods tale of woe **

The door to the back alley pub blows open. Milford walks in all worked up, oh man he is steaming. Takes his usual seat at the end of the bar. The bar keep slids a 80oz tall frosty mug of beer down the bar top. Immedialty followed by 2 shots of rot gut whiskey, three finger, down the bar top.

Milford reaches into his haversack and pulls out a large book. Scratching notes into it, looking over stat sheets and just shaking his head.

The door opens up and 3 large burly north men walk in, scanning the room. One of them nod and striding into the pub is a well dressed noble. In his hand he holds a ledger and in his other he holds some official looking documents.

A few of the patrons see his arrivial and immediatly start making their way to the back door. Suddenly there is a cry of pain and a scrumm breaking out in the back. It seems a few more of those burly looking norsemen had entered from the back.

Milford looks up and sees the 3 norsemen who walked in the front door peel off and join their thug brothers in the back. Knock heads and collecting those lost bets. Milford notices the noble man approaching him. Stopping on his way to grab a bottle of wine. The bar keep gives him a "fresh" glass but he turns that down. Reaches into his robe and pulls out his own wine glass. He settles in next to Milford.

"Milford, my man, you are one horrible "run" right now. Heck your donations to the AB@C might just build us a new wing on the "book", in fact I might recommend they call it the Milford annex for chumps."

Milford gives him a annoyed look.

"Reginold, my man, I might be on a bad run. But right here I got all the stats and info on the upcoming Lustrian Challenge. Iam going to get all my money back plus double. These picks coming are locks man, LOCKS!!"

Reginold lets out a laugh and gives Milford a cute little smirk. Drains his glass of wine and fills up his second cup.

"Ok, Milford, lets do the song and dance once again before I have to collect. Give me your tale of woe on how you got shafted and should have won every pick."

Reginold raises his bottle of wine to the bar keep and gets another one, this might take some time

"Where do I start?

WMD: Spit the bit hard and just blew it!! I quess the pressure of a major and not beating up on random victims in the back alley of the Box was just to much for them to handle.

Death Guard Legion: Spun around in circles and then just fell over and melted into Nurgle goo, right in the middle of the pitch, disgusting.

Nano Chaoticos: I quess the chaotic nature of the BC was to much for their midget sized brains to handle. Wandered around all discombobulated all match long. They had to tell them to leave the field at the end of the match because they had no clue that they just lost.

Killing the Box: Well revenge is a bitch and the Box rose up and kicked in their teeth, broke their noses and then used them like a butt wipe.

Gotham Greats: So much for backing greatness huh? These guys in the end could of had the Rozell himself as their head coach and they still would have lost. Great? a bunch of chumps if you ask me.

Nuevo Ricos: I know they were my dark horse "flyer" pick. But did they even show up? Did they get DQ before the match for being a bunch of rejects and not worthy of taking the field?

KNO: These guys literally turned to dust before my eyes and just died, for a second time on the pitch. The pile of bones was so large it attracted a pack of werewolves from 50 miles away who sprinted to the stadium for the feast of bones.

Sons of Brutus: No clue, they get that great victory and show up next match still drunk and hung over and just die on the pitch, sad, really.

Little Men, Big Bulls: Big Bulls leave a big pile of Bull crap on the pitch, just down right pitiful and really hard on the nostrils. I heard they had to hose down the pitch for 3 hours after the match to clean the stench off the pitch.

Box Griefers: If I hear another Griefer fan griefing that his team got beat down by a bunch of goblins I might just punch him. Stop griefing and start WINNING!!! Winning stops all griefing.

Negative Purple: They show up, they spin around, punch drunk blocks all match long and then they died. So much for the defending champ, should of just stayed home and not suffer this humiliation.

But I still have 5 dogs in this fight man!!! I can recover some of my losses if they make it to the final 16.

Reginold drains the last of his wine and stands up.

"Well Milford that was a interesting tale of woe. You obviously got shafted in the Northern Wastes, big time, the winds of fate did not blow you way and NUFFLE just used you man, hard.

Well it was a very interesting tale but now is the time to pay up. Lets see that bag of gold."

Milford reaches into his haversack and pulls out the bag of 1100 gold crowns. The LC better pay off this year. He had to borrow that from some loan shark back in Atldorf and he makes Reginold look like a likeable fellow.

"Here is your bag of gold Reginold. Now let me get back to work and glen some more insight on these mega awesome LC picks for next week."

Milford still has 5 teams alive in the BC for the final 16. Then Milford will "re-rack" and give you the picks for the final sprint to the winner of the BC.

Post   Posted: Aug 27, 2014 - 21:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, great story! Discombobulate is now my favourite verb in the english language Very Happy
 Jump to: