47 coaches online • Server time: 10:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_Magooo

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2014 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

Not sure what the problem is but if any suggestions please sing out. I'll try and be on irc tonight (Tues) 8 pm Sydney time.

Firstly I am an ex systems manager so I do know my way around a computer.

I run windows 7, x86 and usually use firefox but have also tried google chrome to run the game. I have the latest java installed and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice.

I was playing on my pc before without issue but have relocated (different country) and left my pc behind,and am currently using my laptop.

I tried to play the last game before I left on my laptop but it wouldn't run so I reverted that game back on my pc and every test run I did b4 I left with my laptop failed.

I download the fumbbl client and open it with java web and the computer processes this for say 5 to 10 seconds then...nothing...nothing happens.

I have avast antivirus, but I have tried disabling it and no luck. I also have avast on my pc. I have disabled my firewalls as well....to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Magooo Confused
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2014 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

So, tried to help, failed. Seems to be a java issue... Any body else can help this poor fellow?
Forteza

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2014 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I have the same problem
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2014 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Forteza wrote:
I have the same problem

really? straight down to the system specs? what a coincidence.

The only thing I could imagine that could possibly match timing, person and description of incidences would be a corrupted FFB download.

But much more likely there is something off with the description of the issue... especially when it's just: 'I have the same problem' Wink.
 Jump to: