22 coaches online • Server time: 04:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Mr_Magooo

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2014 - 04:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys,

Not sure what the problem is but if any suggestions please sing out. I'll try and be on irc tonight (Tues) 8 pm Sydney time.

Firstly I am an ex systems manager so I do know my way around a computer.

I run windows 7, x86 and usually use firefox but have also tried google chrome to run the game. I have the latest java installed and I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice.

I was playing on my pc before without issue but have relocated (different country) and left my pc behind,and am currently using my laptop.

I tried to play the last game before I left on my laptop but it wouldn't run so I reverted that game back on my pc and every test run I did b4 I left with my laptop failed.

I download the fumbbl client and open it with java web and the computer processes this for say 5 to 10 seconds then...nothing...nothing happens.

I have avast antivirus, but I have tried disabling it and no luck. I also have avast on my pc. I have disabled my firewalls as well....to no avail.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Magooo Confused
Woodstock

Post   Posted: Aug 26, 2014 - 14:06 Reply with quote Back to top

So, tried to help, failed. Seems to be a java issue... Any body else can help this poor fellow?
Forteza

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2014 - 14:47 Reply with quote Back to top

I have the same problem
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Sep 15, 2014 - 14:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Forteza wrote:
I have the same problem

really? straight down to the system specs? what a coincidence.

The only thing I could imagine that could possibly match timing, person and description of incidences would be a corrupted FFB download.

But much more likely there is something off with the description of the issue... especially when it's just: 'I have the same problem' Wink.
 Jump to: