47 coaches online • Server time: 19:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Pentalarc

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2015 - 03:35 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a constant topic that more variation in black box would be a good thing. THe problem is, a lot of people don't want to be the one providing that variation.

Although I do not play box as much as many or the other divisions, I have decided to do something myself. I mainly played blackbox to get a chance to play teams that it is hard to find games for in ranked. However, in doing so, I've become part of the problem. So here is what I am going to do. I am going to make a team of every type in Blackbox, and when I do activate, I am going to activate all of them unless there is something specific like a tournament, metagroup, contest or the like.

Who's with me?
DrPoods

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2015 - 04:43 Reply with quote Back to top

If I could get motivated to play blasted Elves then sure. It might be something to do in any event.

I will be in for the new year I reckon. Keep pestering me though...

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2015 - 04:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Bill Brasky, mrt1212, cdassak and many others are already doing it...adding one more is a great thing for the FUMBBL community! You need to make sure you join up with ARR! And hell, you can try and complete a bunch of different sprints!

ANd the thing is you can play those nasty teams and not be part of the problem....it is all about team build.

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2015 - 04:50 Reply with quote Back to top

POOODSSSSS!!!!!

Post   Posted: Dec 29, 2015 - 06:20 Reply with quote Back to top

PYTHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Post   Posted: Jan 05, 2016 - 00:51 Reply with quote Back to top

NerdBird wrote:
Bill Brasky, mrt1212, cdassak and many others are already doing it...adding one more is a great thing for the FUMBBL community! You need to make sure you join up with ARR! And hell, you can try and complete a bunch of different sprints!

ANd the thing is you can play those nasty teams and not be part of the problem....it is all about team build.

All applicable teams now applied for memberhip in ARR
 Jump to: