22 coaches online • Server time: 01:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 15:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, just aquestion here. Me and my friends Xenocortex and Nick-King play mostly vs each others trough league play. Our friend Nick-king struggle a lot. Like... ... cant barelly win ever. So, to help him for our next league, we tought about creating a fake team and surrenders a few match vs his teams to get him started a little. We also wont take inducement ever vs him.

But the question is, can we do this or we will have some penalty from the staff for cheating??. If you look at Nick-King match history you'll discover he only played vs me and Xenocortex and i know for a fact he will never ever enter any open leagues or fumbbl tourny.
Wreckage

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 15:24 Reply with quote Back to top

CharlatanXIV wrote:
Hi, just aquestion here. Me and my friends Xenocortex and Nick-King play mostly vs each others trough league play. Our friend Nick-king struggle a lot. Like... ... cant barelly win ever. So, to help him for our next league, we tought about creating a fake team and surrenders a few match vs his teams to get him started a little. We also wont take inducement ever vs him.

But the question is, can we do this or we will have some penalty from the staff for cheating??. If you look at Nick-King match history you'll discover he only played vs me and Xenocortex and i know for a fact he will never ever enter any open leagues or fumbbl tourny.

As long as you do it in league you can do pretty much whatever. League is self regulated.

It's just an issue when this happens in box or ranked.
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 15:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Great, ty! We are trying to get him going a little, hopefully that will help
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, absolutely no problem in League. The only request the site has is that you don't pimp a team and try to join another league or play on the open League market. In house though, play as you please.
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 16:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome! thx!
Smeat

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Spec some of the games from this team to see an extreme example: https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=726885 - all good (in [L]eague ONLY!).

Here's one that fed the oppo 50+ spp: https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3458831 - and that's hardly a record.

(...and what exactly do you think they do with all those dead players?...)
 Jump to: