28 coaches online • Server time: 12:04
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should Perfect D be changed?
Yes, I agree with the Great Gobbo
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
No, the Great Gobbo is whiner
42%
 42%  [ 19 ]
I dont vote on polls written in crayon
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 45

Garion

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 20:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Not diceless, just without those results on the kick off table or extreme heat for that matter. The game would be far far better for it. Or toned down versions of them would be better still.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 20:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, just another one of those "I love this game, but I wish it was less like itself and more like some other game (whether real or entirely in your imagination)" complaints that fill this place. As I say: mental.

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 23:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Moar like I love diz game but it ent perfikt so letz see if we kan mek it betta. Ovva wize we wud still be flyin round in bi planez still. Wotcha meen yer wanna watch a film an fly across der world in 12 hourz, we invented der plane like diz an it stayz like diz
huff

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 23:26 Reply with quote Back to top

There is a coach in the NFL that always says, "You gotta play better than how the refs ref." Referring to the officials officiating the game. I suppose we can traslate this into BloodBowl, "You gotta be better than the dice."

Having said that, the 4 and 10 on the KO table may need to be looked at in the next ruleset, although they have always been around so id be quite hesitant to get behind it. I like the KO having the ability to be a game changer, although just less often may be the compromise we are looking for (3&11).
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 23:29 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:
Yeah, just another one of those "I love this game, but I wish it was less like itself and more like some other game (whether real or entirely in your imagination)" complaints that fill this place. As I say: mental.

Bring back 1st edition! Razz
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 23:43 Reply with quote Back to top

wot about allowin re-roll on der kik off result den?
koadah

Post   Posted: Oct 30, 2014 - 23:48 Reply with quote Back to top

xnoelx wrote:

I've changed my mind!

My opponent got Riot to give him time to tie up the game that should have been in the bag. Then he got blitz! I had a nasty shock until I realised he wouldn't get another turn to actually win the game. The blitz was enough to screw up my one turn winner though.

No. I've changed my mind back again. That was proper blood bowl!! Mr. Green

Post   Posted: Nov 01, 2014 - 11:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Bin finkin bout dis an I rekon allowin a re-roll fer perfekt D iz fluffy az well az fair. Wot iz a re-roll ment ter represent? Trainin. Perfekt D? Trainin. Dey shud be able ter kancel each ovva out
 Jump to: