16 coaches online • Server time: 04:13
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What skill for this guy ?
Fend
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Leap
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Side Step
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

ulmo33

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 14:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi guys, here is the team: http://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=722770

And the player: http://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=9149419

I don't really know what simple skill i have to take. I'm inspired by : Leap, Fend, and Side Step. Others are possible.

My second question is: should i hire 2 gutters more ? They're usefull but it will make my team cost a lot and have to face more clawpombers or MB players.

Your opinions pls ?
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 14:21 Reply with quote Back to top

I would go sidestep mainly because his current skills are more suited for sidestep then leap and I am not a fan of fend in general.

Also yes you should hire the gutters. Claw isn't something Skaven care about being mainly armor 7 and your speed is your advantage. More gutters leverages that. Also Gutter Runners are some of the most cost effective rookie players in the game as they dominate on offense just by stepping onto the field and can easily get the TD's necessary to develop.
Badoek

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

and you need more so you can skill them up before the other ones die. Then again, like Bazakastine said, they're pretty good rookies so maybe that doesn't matter much.

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 15:59 Reply with quote Back to top

You don't need 4 gutters to survive.

If you are playing bashy skaven, you just need 1 gutter with dauntless and maybe another for the ball. If you are playing as an agility team, 4 gutter runners are very helpful.

This guy has a niggle, so everyone will say FIRE! I say keep because ST+ is so rare on these dudes.

Looks like this guy could be a ball carrier, Hence Foul appearance could stop a few blocks (can you select or only doubles?)

I would go sidestep, although fend does have a benefit for a ball carrier as the tackler is further away. (is that correct? or is ball lost where the tackle is made)
ulmo33

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

OK, thanks for your advices, i'll go for side step and a rookie gutter
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 04, 2014 - 16:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry, I know your English is better than my French (even though it shouldn't be) and I'm not making fun.....but I did laugh at mices's and advices.
 Jump to: