49 coaches online • Server time: 14:01
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Do you want to have the choice to always pick one of the Hive Mind's two most commen skills?
Yes, it makes team building way more interesting.
16%
 16%  [ 37 ]
No, let's keep it straight and always take the most common skill.
9%
 9%  [ 20 ]
I'm totally fine with either.
5%
 5%  [ 12 ]
I don't like either option.
2%
 2%  [ 6 ]
Resistance is futile.
34%
 34%  [ 76 ]
Can we assimilate pie? It would make being a drone so much more comfortable...
31%
 31%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 220

mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 10:05
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Hive Mind News

#25141125-342774-01: Final transmission received from Testing Invasion Cube 003 indicates that one subject designation 'elf' has been left for the Collective at Star Co-ordinates 7564121/8856429. Collect and Assimilate.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 10:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Blackbox Invasion Cube 004 collects the elf body and adds it to its Cube Depot.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Wreckage wrote:
Dalfort wrote:
Wreckage wrote:
Lorebass wrote:
I am somewhat disappointed in the lack of box invasions.

My team got stuck in a game because you admins blocked my opponent for his naming policy in the middle of a game... opponent isn't exactly around much.. so will take some time till I get to access my team again..

should mention that I can't exactly avoid opponents in box when they pick poor player names.

If this gets your team stuck, can you not just ask the Admins to unschedule the game because you are not at fault?

Well, I wouldn't be playing in box if I wanted to get 'out' of the games I don't like.

Sorry I did not mean it like that, clearly box is about random match ups and you embrace that, my point was that through no fault of your own you cannot play a team whilst your opponent is sorting it out and that I thought it is reasonable to be released to be able to play again. Take care Dalfort.
m0gw41

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 11:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Agile being formerly known as Billy Hardshield successfully assimilated in this encounter. Biological distinctiveness high => immediately commissioned as active drone.

Last edited by m0gw41 on %b %25, %2014 - %12:%Nov; edited 1 time in total
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 11:58 Reply with quote Back to top

I was wondering how a human lineman could be turned into a dark elf renegade, but you simply linked the wrong victim...

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 12:03 Reply with quote Back to top

System malfunction => run diagnostic => inept user => error corrected

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 15:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Green Entity formerly known as Slugger successfully collected during this encounter. Assimilation attempts in progress, awaiting further technological updates from the Hive Mind to confirm that this body is suitable for Cube Depot.

Additional Information:
- Tactic known as "Illegal Substitution" employed during battle: log sent to Hive Mind for analysis.
- Further analysis of enemy battle plans shows a secondary tactic "Spiked Ball" was planned but never actioned: copy sent to Hive Mind for review.
freshbree

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Ranked Invasion Cube 011
Species Skaven

Assessment: Rat like creatures who have great speed and agility And they seem to fellow a big rat leader who is strong.

Threat: Low To High

Mission Failed a couple of drones were damaged but was able to be fixed and the cube will go on to assimilate more species.

Assimilations: One Normal Skaven Lineman
http://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3624830
freshbree

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 17:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Also need a body from the Hive Mind so I can create another Drone.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 17:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Hive Mind Updated!

---

OOC:

@freshbee: Harsh game. But the good news is: You can now put the Skaven Linerat as Skaven Renegade onto your team!
Marauders can be bought anytime; you can, but don't have to use bodies of opponents assimilated earlier.

@m0gw41: Orcs cannot be used as drones - yet. That blitzer's Block skill feeds the Hive Mind nonetheless.

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Rabe wrote:
Hive Mind Updated!

---

OOC:

@freshbee: Harsh game. But the good news is: You can now put the Skaven Linerat as Skaven Renegade onto your team!
Marauders can be bought anytime; you can, but don't have to use bodies of opponents assimilated earlier.

\o/
freshbree

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

sweet thanks mate will do.
FRSHMN

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 18:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Assimilation Records up to date, too. I managed to get the replays running, but now I realized that with the new client there seem to be new player icons, too. So still only generic player icon #1's. Very Happy
FRSHMN

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 19:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Assimilation of Image happening in this brutal fought match. A bug sealed the game early on, so I'm not really proud of it. Midturn half 2 opponent and me decided to click through the game as it wasn't really of any fun nor challenge.

Dodge added to the Hive Mind, it's top of the pops again.
Rabe

Post   Posted: Nov 25, 2014 - 20:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Please always write "Hive Mind Updated" or something alike, and at least in bold letters. Makes it much easier to check which reports have been included in the latest update and which happened later.

Jump to: