22 coaches online • Server time: 05:15
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 17:21 Reply with quote Back to top

This morning I was thinking (always dangerous) that it'd be handy at some point to be able to store the teams you want to activate into templates so instead of pointing and clicking 40-50 times to deactivate and activate, you could select your template (custom created and saved by yourself) to automatically load up.

If you look in my About section you'll see that I have roughly organized my teams by some theme and activate them on specific days. It'd be nice to be able to just pull a template from a drop down menu, for instance if I had a template named Tuesday, it'd activate my Vampires, Slann, Goblins, Ogres, Halflings automatically but allow a manual override.

Obviously this idea has a limited scope which is people who have a lot of varying teams that they put into rotation fairly often but it'd cut down on some micro management and prevent the frantic rush to deactivate teams and activate new ones.
the_Sage

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 17:27 Reply with quote Back to top

What a great idea!
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 17:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Great minds think alike!
Roland

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 17:51 Reply with quote Back to top

how many teams do you have? Shocked
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 17:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Roland wrote:
how many teams do you have? Shocked

28 Box teams that I play fairly regularly. 26 Ranked Teams that I play very seldom.
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 19:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes but, the teams you put on finder last are the teams that are ticked. So surely for your next match they aren't that much different are they. Just a slight bit of tinkering. It's not like you have to start from scratch each time.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Nov 24, 2014 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, this isn't a huge thing, but it would be nice little addition.
 Jump to: