18 coaches online • Server time: 07:02
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...goto Post All Star Bowl!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PaddyMick

Post   Posted: Nov 28, 2014 - 21:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Most teams can't afford to spend the cash I guess 'cos they have to save it for players etc.
Tournaments are different though, and we might see an increase in petty cash spending in these.
AegisTheHyena

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 19:50 Reply with quote Back to top

The first time one of my teams in Ranked saves to a million, I'll dump it in inducements and we can sit back and watch the carnage.

Post   Posted: Dec 04, 2014 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

If you're a richer bash side and a 10-40k underdog, I'd definitely consider putting 50k in for a dirty trick. Opponent gets nothing and it might break the game.

The Black Pearl Bounty-Board.

GUARD CONQUERS ALL!
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 00:12 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
So, I heard through the grapevine that these Dirty Trick cards are game breakers, better than a wizard in most cases and insert so much randomness of the game breaking nature that coaches are fainting in their chairs if they have to play against a team with 2 or more of these cards.

So why are the TV favorites not transferring 50K into petty cash and grabbing one of these uber game changing cards? Do you live in that much fear of giving your TV underdog foe and extra 50K to play with? Are you spineless and not hearing what Iam hearing that for 50K you have a great chance of drawing a game changing card that could be more powerful than a wizard for 150K?

Why are you sitting on your cash? Transfer 50K and get a card man.

The effectiveness of these Dirty Tricks highly dependent on circumstance too. There are many opportunities where you just wont get to use them (illegal substitution) or the odds of impact are negligible against some teams (spiked ball). Other cards really require a great player to get the most out of like runes needing an AG4+Accurate or AG5 to get low risk of failure out of.

That said, hell yeah, buy them all up when you get a chance. They're really fun.
albinv

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 04:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Me too stupid.
Grod

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 04:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Its a pity that if you are underdog say 80TV, you need to spend 100k to get 100k of inducements and not 20k.

Oscar Wilde
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Dec 05, 2014 - 04:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Grod wrote:
Its a pity that if you are underdog say 80TV, you need to spend 100k to get 100k of inducements and not 20k.

Has there ever been an explanation why that method of inducements wasn't selected. It seems obvious.
 Jump to: