70 coaches online • Server time: 22:38
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mmouse

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2014 - 09:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi,

Anyone know what the red circle with a letter A in the middle of it means? I have next to a few of my teams...

Thanks

Mm
Garion

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2014 - 09:57 Reply with quote Back to top

If you move your mouse over it dont you get a yellow box saying what it is?

Anyway, you probably need to contact admin as one of your teams may have been reported for something, submit a ticket to the admin here - https://fumbbl.com/p/support

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2014 - 09:58 Reply with quote Back to top

ah you used to play in 2009 when the site used a different rule set so it may be that those teams are from an older rule set to what is used now, or possibly used to be used in the Academy division, which no longer exists.

Its tough for us to say though as we cant see them Smile

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2014 - 10:14 Reply with quote Back to top

There was an almost identical topic recently.

https://fumbbl.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=25769&highlight=ticket

There generally isn't much point sending a ticket, as they go into the same section and give the same warning that your team will now be giving.

If it's a cut and dry why your team has been reported (read the rules and see if your team has broken one) then there is no need for a ticket.

If it's for another reason like the guy in the topic, then feel free to send one, however you'd be contacted by an admin anyway. Looking at your record I think there maybe a problem or 2 there, and I see renamed players, so there is probably the issue.
zakatan

Post   Posted: Dec 20, 2014 - 10:43 Reply with quote Back to top

harvestmouse wrote:
There was an almost identical topic recently.

...by the same person