35 coaches online • Server time: 04:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 16:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Custom roster, custom players. Generally this:
https://fumbbl.com/p/blog&c=bghandras&id=10014

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 16:33 Reply with quote Back to top

-) If you look up the history in client, either the chat or the actions, it should not automatically switch back to the newest event once one took place. its tedious to read the past if people are chatting constantly or if you want to view past action events.
-) make the scroll button a bit larger.
-) Auto assign a player name with a certain player image, so proper replacing takes less time.
-) make the coach statistics include only competitive leagues (which is R and BB at the moment)
-) correct the team statistics page, races are swirled, not listed from a-z, example given here

Last edited by Dominik on %b %18, %2015 - %16:%Jan; edited 4 times in total
CharlatanXIV

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 16:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Thx a lot for the great work, its more than awesome.

Secret league and custom roster and this site is perfect
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 16:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I think it's great that [L] is seeing so much love at the moment. It's such a strong part of FUMBBL.

I hope in 2015 that we all do our bit to support the community, update a help page, write a GLN article, write a guide to something. A little each goes a long way.

My main wish is more time to FUMBBL more, to be honest! Very Happy
sonrises

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 17:26 Reply with quote Back to top

WhatBall wrote:

1. More NAF tournies, more NAF coaches. I would like to see an official NAF online tour/tourney scene. I am not in the NAF, so I don't really gain from this directly, but think that this would build a lot of bridges and truly strengthen the site.

+100

..and i am not in the NAF either and i don't see myself playing tabletop (never say never but...)
Gartch

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 17:28 Reply with quote Back to top

First of all thank you so much for this site which is already wonderful:)

If something should be added:
_fixing bugs, if there are still some (did not see any bug since the new client version)
_possibility to have even more house rules for leagues (but I think it takes a lot of time to code, so only if it's not too much annoying for you of course:) )
_the other set of cards for inducement
Purplegoo

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

sonrises wrote:
WhatBall wrote:

1. More NAF tournies, more NAF coaches. I would like to see an official NAF online tour/tourney scene. I am not in the NAF, so I don't really gain from this directly, but think that this would build a lot of bridges and truly strengthen the site.

+100

..and i am not in the NAF either and i don't see myself playing tabletop (never say never but...)

Obviously, we're in the early days of our current tournament, but it is intended that the RTTNAFC is not the last online NAF event this year. Wink

It almost goes without saying, but none of it would be possible without Christer's hard work and support.
Jiiiiim

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 18:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I'd quite like a formalised/automatic version of what sonrises is doing - a yearly totting up of major/minor ranking points. And then a grand finals/awards ceremony/badges yay badges
Calcium

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 19:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Clearly this is no place for rules changes, so I would like to see an easier chat facility than IRC.

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 19:30
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

1) A more user friendly Test Mode. I first came to FUMBBL to train myself before entering a TT league and tourney. I'd like to see a "Test" division created. Teams can be built with whatever skills, inducements they want. Similar to the Road to NAFC championship team builder but even more flexible. Teams can be saved (and edited?) but must have [Test] in the name.

2) A name purge. All retired teams with zero games are deleted. All teams which have been retired for over 3 years and had <10 games have "[Retired]" added to the end of their name.

3) All the cards.

Thanks to all the people involved in creating and maintaining FUMBBL. I haven't been here too much, but this is changing with enorllment into SWL and Road to NAFC.

This year I'll try to encourage more NZBBN members to give FUMBBL a go.
OTS

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 19:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Would love to be able to have admin authority of teams in my league. Add cash, change player skills etc.
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 19:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Verminardo wrote:
You are awesome just for asking! Smile

I would like to see a tweak to the Box Scheduler that allows Flings and Gobbos to play with inducements on a regular basis.

+1, to be specific: use a TV 100 modifier for purpose of matching up a stunty team (namely Halflings, Ogres and Goblins).
So a TV 1000 Goblin would count as TV 1100 ONLY for the scheduling, but after that its normal TV should be considered for the inducements.
This should guarantee a Chef to Halflings, 2 Bribes to Goblins, 2 Cards/2 Babes/1 Extra training/W.Apo to Ogres.
If this is not possible then lowering the new team protection to 10 games for stunty teams only could be a little help.
Having to play 30 games before being able to heavily trim the TV in order to get inducements is a pain.

Last edited by MattDakka on %b %18, %2015 - %19:%Jan; edited 1 time in total
Strider84

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 19:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the great effort, the ressurection NAF functionality is absolutely awesome.

3 things I would love

1. +1 to the New dummyprove chat function. Preferably with optional sound if someone pings you directly.

2. flexible time limit so 40second turn tourneys can be back!

3. Interface for statistics on all different kind of things (I know they are somewhere with hacking the URL but having some dropdowns and stuff would be great)
The_Great_Gobbo

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 19:46 Reply with quote Back to top

I get ter choose der result of every dice roll in gamez I iz in!
bghandras

Post   Posted: Jan 18, 2015 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

OTS wrote:
Would love to be able to have admin authority of teams in my league. Add cash, change player skills etc.

Would be very good! I have to second that.