61 coaches online • Server time: 19:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post How open file jnlp?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 11:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Out of interest I am going to do a few polls for swl. Simply answer each question with one nomination. Only one rule; no self nominations. Answer as many or as few categories as you wish.

Who is the best coach in swl?

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl?

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season)

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating?

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl?

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential?

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history?

Which team is the greatest team in swl history?

Which coach do you most fear playing?

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate?

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be?

Edit: Feel free to make it a discussion or throw in your own category.

Last edited by Tomay on %b %26, %2010 - %12:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Foad

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 11:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? Erikekers
Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Olgrot
Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? danielcollins (obviously)
Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Tomay
Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Laviak
Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Relezite
Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? The Replacemnt
Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Germin Vermin
Which coach do you most fear playing? Old Bugman
Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Vermin -v- Picnic
If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? LRB 4 -> CRP
erikekers

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 12:23 Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Tomay"]Out of interest I am going to do a few polls for swl. Simply answer each question with one nomination. Only one rule; no self nominations. Answer as many or as few categories as you wish.

[b]

Who is the best coach in swl? <b>Snorri</b>

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl?<b>Barre</b>

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) <b>Tomay, flukes it with Zons and he thinks he is King!</b>

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? <b>Snorri</b>

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? <b>Laviak</b>

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential?<b> Does Toonie count as a new player?</b>

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? <b>The Duke</b>

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? <b>Southside Stone Smashers</b>

Which coach do you most fear playing? <b>Miyuso - he plays so quick it is hypnotitic</b>

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? <b>Any of the Pro Bowl games of yesteryear</b>

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be?<b> Lrb5 - Playing with Vamps was only supposed to be a short term idea!</b>
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 12:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl?
Snorri, just.

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl?
harvestmouse

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season)
DC Wink

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating?
OB

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl?
Clay

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential?
Relezite

The Duke

Slumbering Skink

Which coach do you most fear playing?
Erikekers

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate?
WDR vs the Picnic for the title where Pat Choked Sad

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be?
More fluff and use of channel BB[/b]
Patrician

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 12:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? - erikekers

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? - pjj

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) - this is just plain not nice Laughing EDIT - Fine, no self nominations....- Chavo

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? - Redmaul

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? - Longshanks

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? - Redgum

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? - The Duke

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? - Germin Vermin

Which coach do you most fear playing? - Oldbugman

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? - The SWL all star's demonstration matches

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? - ban conceding in league games.

Last edited by Patrician on %b %26, %2010 - %13:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
Rijssiej

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 12:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? Symmetrical
Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? markCuz
Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) Olgrot
Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? OldBugman
Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? vigil
Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Relezite
Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Blax Landric
Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Black Cross International
Which coach do you most fear playing? I fear no coach
Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? I didn't spectate any
If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? make it bbtime based
Toonie

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 12:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? - Snorri

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? - Faulcon

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) - Laviak

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? - Faulcon

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? - Ozjesting or Clayinfinity

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? - Relezite

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? - Gone

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? - Zen Adepts

Which coach do you most fear playing? - OB

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? - change to LRB5 so i can use the new Norse Wink

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? PianoDan

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Pjj

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? harvestmouse

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to #swl? harvestmouse

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Pjj

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? White Stallions

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Move all coaches to BB-time.
danielcollins

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? erikekers

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Barre

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) Tomay the Humble!

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Faulcon

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Twahn

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? bobsarmy

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? Slayer Stephen

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Southside Stone Smashers

Which coach do you most fear playing? Toonie

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? any match involving Malthor

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? i wish Bob_Borc could join
Olgrot

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl?Pjj..and by a fair mile.

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Old Bugman

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Harvestmouse, though does this count? as he rejoined part way through this season..

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Stalingrads White Stallions, Not been around SWL long enough to know many of the teams. Though the Stallions always stuck in my mind.

Which coach do you most fear playing? Old Bugman, Mort...

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? Pretty happy with the way its set up.
Barre

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 15:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Patrician
Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) Tomay, although he's the only one that rates himself
Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Erikekers
Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? Redmaul
Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Sadistik
Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? The Replacemnt
Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Slumbering Skinks
Which coach do you most fear playing? OldBugman
Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? Too much quality to sort through
If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? More good coaches and less Tomays, LRB5-6
Luohghcra

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 15:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Who is the best coach in swl? snorri

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Patrician

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) Tomay Wink

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? snorri - everytime we've met, he's schooled me

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? having not been around long enough to really answer, I'll settle for saying I'm glad Toonie is back

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? Redgum

The Duke!

Slumbering Skink
Which coach do you most fear playing?snorri... see above

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? OB's fresh title winning match Razz

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? more fluff, lrb5/6, more new blood!
Tomay

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 15:55 Reply with quote Back to top

I'm Over-Rated??? You're all jealous of my superior coaching abilities! Need I explain my vast record breaking accomplishments... again?

Razz

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 16:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I never said you're over rated...

I'm lifetime 4-4-2 against you though, so seriously - if I can beat you you were never that good to begin with Smile

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2010 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

You don't own the Most TD's scored by a single team record I know that Wink

But moving back to topic:

Who is the best coach in swl? erikekers

Who is the most under-rated coach in swl? Hanger11

Who is the most over-rated coach in swl? (remember you may meet them next season) This'll be contentious, and prolly get my arse kicked, but Toonie Razz

Out of swl's current coaches who is the coach you would most enjoy defeating? Patrician... again

Who is the former coach you would most like to see return to swl? satans_mechanic

Out of the newer players in swl, who do you think has the most potential? again, gonna go with Hanger

Which player (as a member of a team) is the greatest player in swl history? gotta be The Duke

Which team is the greatest team in swl history? Carlton United

Which coach do you most fear playing? after my previous comments, Toonie Razz

Which swl league match sticks out in your memory as the most enjoyable to spectate? the old Pro Bowl games.

If there was one thing you would change about swl, what would it be? LRB 5
 Jump to: