37 coaches online • Server time: 12:42
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Jump up on a tree?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shinomune

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2015 - 13:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all,

I took a break at the end of last year, trying to purify all Nuffle's negativy in me - and trying to learn something, but this is even harder lol -. After that, I played a game with every [R] team, and now are all Pending.

The reason is that I want some advice for them. The options are a) the team is fine, keep playing; b) better remove x player, try to buy new y players and/or less z players; c) If you enjoy to play this race, better sack this team and start again - except for my all-Skeleton team.

Eat Sleep Destroy Repeat (Orc)
El Harén de Rana del Rey (Slann)
European Xtreme Vampires (Vampire)
In Father Time we trust (Necromantic)
It's not Lupus, it's Death (Necromantic)
Los hijos de Rugar-Kon (Dwarf)
Twisted Howl (Nurgle)
Una Grande y Corrupta (Goblin)
White Sandhouse (Khemri)

Don't know if will be a bit chaotic same post for all teams, but surely less invasive/spamming.

Thanks Smile
Badoek

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2015 - 13:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Eat Sleep: A
In Father Time: A
It's not Lupus: B (MOAR zombies!)
Una Grande: A (doesn't really matter does it?)
White Sandhouse: A!

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2015 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

In other words: Aaaaaaaaa!
harvestmouse

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2015 - 13:27 Reply with quote Back to top

A team like white sandhouse really needs more players. It depends if you're hiring stars and playing as to how many. You also need dps and trade off players a bit.

Have a look at Jorj's hobgoblin team or ....the zombie team in box from.... I forget (coach name 2 initials then a word).

Good examples of these style teams.
gamelsetlmatch

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2015 - 13:35 Reply with quote Back to top

Your Ranked teams seem to be fine but I think the Vampires will take a bit of time to get recovered.

Maybe, for now..
..try out some of the other races in the Blackbox.

In Ranked, you see a lot more Stat Freaks with the team built around them than you will see usable skills and proper team building according to racial strengths.

While playing each game and during your considerations for skill progressions, try to remember that there are 16 turns for each team. There are going to be ups and downs but building and playing your team so that it can weather these storms is essential.

I'll just leave it at that for now.

PurpleChest

Post   Posted: Jan 30, 2015 - 13:51
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

I'll take the challenge:

A (but more BOB td;s should have been gained)

B (need more linefrogs, they seem the value on slann, maybe let a blitzer or two die, could also lose a reroll and the coach/cheer)

C (not sure I'd bother. AG6 really isnt all that)

A/B/C (it IS a little bloated, maybe sack the -MA zomb, also do you need two humdrum Necro teams?)

B/C (Need a couple more player if you keep them, but the stat ups are bad value and in the wrong places)

B (for competitive Dorfs, sack the deathroller)

Twisted Howl (Nurgle)
B (ruthless minmaxers wouldnt take stats on rotters, or +MA on warriors. I'd just drop the +ag and use pests to ball carry)

B (replace niggle troll and buy more goblins)

White Sandhouse (Khemri)
B/C (as others have said, this concepts works with low cost players taking out high cost players. Where is the mass DP?)

That said, none of these are horrifically built, except the Skeletons, they are.

Post   Posted: Feb 01, 2015 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Eat Sleep: A

A (but more BOB td;s should have been gained)

Noted.

Quote:
B (need more linefrogs, they seem the value on slann, maybe let a blitzer or two die, could also lose a reroll and the coach/cheer)

I won't save the -AV Blitzer and stick max. 3 Blitzers. Only 3 RR now, but still coach/cheer.

Quote:
I think the Vampires will take a bit of time to get recovered.

C (not sure I'd bother. AG6 really isnt all that)

Yep. After the nearly record of kills, and with 2 Vampire lost after a few games, probably it's better start again, and praying for more durable Vampires ^^

Quote:
In Father Time: A

A/B/C (it IS a little bloated, maybe sack the -MA zomb, also do you need two humdrum Necro teams?)

Sacked -MA Zombie, Kick for next Zombie that obtained his first skill.

Quote:
It's not Lupus: B (MOAR zombies!)

B/C (Need a couple more player if you keep them, but the stat ups are bad value and in the wrong places)

Retired team.

Quote:
B (for competitive Dorfs, sack the deathroller)

I know, but was a fun ride. Sacked ^^

Quote:
Twisted Howl (Nurgle)
B (ruthless minmaxers wouldnt take stats on rotters, or +MA on warriors. I'd just drop the +ag and use pests to ball carry)

I need to decide if drop now the +AG or play one more game and replace him for another pest instead of rotter.

Quote:
Una Grande: A (doesn't really matter does it?)

B (replace niggle troll and buy more goblins)

Done. I hope that this time finally I can roll a double and put a goddamn Block on troll.

Quote:
White Sandhouse: A!

A team like white sandhouse really needs more players. It depends if you're hiring stars and playing as to how many. You also need dps and trade off players a bit.

Have a look at Jorj's hobgoblin team or ....the zombie team in box from.... I forget (coach name 2 initials then a word).

Good examples of these style teams.

White Sandhouse (Khemri)
B/C (as others have said, this concepts works with low cost players taking out high cost players. Where is the mass DP?)

That said, none of these are horrifically built, except the Skeletons, they are.

Yeah, I don't know when I forgot to foul every turn and having team of 15-16 skellies and only cared about Blocks and stats.

Now only DP for first skill - maybe one Kick for first/second skill when I sack the niggle one after next game -, and if I can't "redirect" this team, I will dig up a new one ^^
 Jump to: