83 coaches online • Server time: 21:35
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lorquin

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2015 - 16:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys,

So I've just come back to Fumbbl after nearly a two year absence and I have a couple of queries (that kind of lead into each other) that we haven't been able to resolve between ourselves.

Firstly, we're pretty big sevens players (or at least we were back in 4) and still have a few sevens teams in the LRB4 division on Fumbbl. Trying to play them with the "Play" link next to them brings up a message in the FFB client saying that this team uses an older unsupported ruleset, or words to that effect. We also haven't been able to make it work using the old client at all despite trying.

So, my questions. Is it possible to play LRB4 games any more, and how would I go about doing so?

Secondly, is it possible to play sevens games using the new client or the LRB6 ruleset at all?

Cheers gang,
Lorquin
akaRenton

Post   Posted: Feb 26, 2015 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

No, LRB4 was left defunct after CRP came in and hardly anyone was bothering to play LRB4 games.

7's you should be able to do I believe, ask coach Rabe for info as he was heavily involved in the last 7's league on here.

The new heavily customisable leagues will be available soonish, which would allow many of the functions you're looking for.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
 Jump to: