37 coaches online • Server time: 12:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Gnome Roster - how a...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Should Skeleton vs Zombie turney stay as a no progres tuneyr?
Yes
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
No
73%
 73%  [ 11 ]
Dont care
13%
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Muldvarpen

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Many people say that this is a bad idea, since skeletonz and zombies tend to die alot, but many others say skills would be sooooo much more fun.
Unxerxes

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:44 Reply with quote Back to top

well, I voted no because I think both solutions have serious drawbacks (no progres: skellies and zombs suck and need luck to so anything; progress: dead/injured skellies and zombs) but if we keep it no progress it'll continu to be a game of chance. If you bring skills and development into the equation, skellies and zombs are a rather fun line-up to develop...

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 17:49 Reply with quote Back to top

I really don't know what to think. It might become a problem when some teams plays a whole lot more then others. On the other hand it would be neat with skilled upp zombies. It felt kind of bad after my first game where I got 21 SPP and couldn't use them at all.

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

I voted no because as Unxerxes said, the games are only based on luck. With skills i think it would be so much more fun. Of course people would have to make new teams, starting with all your money spent might not be such a good idea Very Happy
BadMrMojo

Post   Posted: May 08, 2004 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

I said yes because I think it holds a little more to the spirit of the original... which we all know was simply to test out the No Progression Tourney code, but also as a supreme display of player incompetence.

Not coaching incompetence, mind you, but arguably the most abyssmal players possible. That's what drew me to it. The level playing field makes it a great test of both luck and a wee bit of strategy as well. I like it just as it is, personally.

Of course, I have little time to play, so take my input with a grain of salt... I might have to drop out anyway due to time.

Jump to: