75 coaches online • Server time: 21:39
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Gnomes are trash
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JMkiller

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 16:04 Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone,

this weekend I'm hosting blood bowl tournament for my friends who are new to BB.

I only have 2 teams for TT so i wonder is there a place where i can find and download players icon. I plan to print them and stick them on small bases or glue them on coins.

First of all, i would use it only for personal use, no plan for getting any profit from something that i dont own and is it legal? Do i need to PM creators of icons?

And has anyone tried to print icons? Are they too small fore new players to recognize?

Cheers

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 16:09 Reply with quote Back to top

JMkiller wrote:
Hello everyone,

this weekend I'm hosting blood bowl tournament for my friends who are new to BB.

I only have 2 teams for TT so i wonder is there a place where i can find and download players icon. I plan to print them and stick them on small bases or glue them on coins.

First of all, i would use it only for personal use, no plan for getting any profit from something that i dont own and is it legal? Do i need to PM creators of icons?

And has anyone tried to print icons? Are they too small fore new players to recognize?

Cheers

I did once something like that to try some units for WH40K before buying. I simply downloaded pictures of real painted miniatures from official site, printed them and glued to a small wood piece. It worked enought well
Throweck

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 16:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi JM

You may find this thread useful. Sometime ago now but some of the responses, especially HMs may give you some answers.

Smile
JMkiller

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 16:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Throweck wrote:
Hi JM

You may find this thread useful. Sometime ago now but some of the responses, especially HMs may give you some answers.

Smile

Txn mate Smile no idea someone stole it from fumbbl :/

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 18:42 Reply with quote Back to top

I know there's an icon page somewhere.
But can't find now (on phone).
Otherwise, chech Christers gallery.
JMkiller

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2015 - 10:40 Reply with quote Back to top

I found this https://fumbbl.com/FUMBBL/Images/PlayerIcons/. anything better maybe?

Post   Posted: Apr 03, 2015 - 18:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Try here.

Fumbbl Image Library - Free images to make logos, player bio pics etc
 Jump to: