32 coaches online • Server time: 01:50
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Secret League Old Wo...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Which team has the best blitzers?
Slann
13%
 13%  [ 12 ]
Nurgle
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Skaven
10%
 10%  [ 10 ]
Human
7%
 7%  [ 7 ]
Pro Elf
31%
 31%  [ 29 ]
Dark or High Elf
11%
 11%  [ 11 ]
Orc
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Norse
2%
 2%  [ 2 ]
Undeads
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Amazon
5%
 5%  [ 5 ]
Dwarf
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 92

mrt1212

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 23:52 Reply with quote Back to top

PainState wrote:
So from a TV stand point in my humble, love the big guys point of view, the mino is still the better deal.

150 VS 90 TV

But the Blitzer needs an extra skill...mighty blow. So now the difference is 40TV.

So for 40 TV more you get frenzy and Horns for free. So now the Mino is actually 20TV CHEAPER than the pimped out underworld blitzer at 76+ if he took frenzy and horns to compliment his CPOMB.

And we have not even gotten into the +2 ST upgrades the Mino has.

What? What is the peanut gallery yelling? What about the wild animal?

Who cares? really? You now have a cheaper Killer with more +ST for the TV bang for you buck. So what if he goes nuts every few turns? that is what Pro is for.

Laughing Milford, Master of Bloodbowl Sophistry.
albinv

Post   Posted: Apr 02, 2015 - 23:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds convincing indeed. Laughing
Grod

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 07:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Love the way the majority of responses here equate a good blitzer with how quickly they achieve CPOMB. Surely blitzers win games by putting pressure on or sacking the ball carrier and then controlling the space around any loose balls during any scrums to get the ball. For my mind you want someone tough, ideally with high movement to get to the ball carrier and high St to dominate the space nearby. Big guys are unpredictable. What you want, clearly, is a bull centaur with some lovely skills like block, break tackle, stand firm, guard and frenzy.

Oscar Wilde
Rat_Salat

Post   Posted: Apr 04, 2015 - 09:03 Reply with quote Back to top

Grod wrote:
Love the way the majority of responses here equate a good blitzer with how quickly they achieve CPOMB. Surely blitzers win games by putting pressure on or sacking the ball carrier and then controlling the space around any loose balls during any scrums to get the ball. For my mind you want someone tough, ideally with high movement to get to the ball carrier and high St to dominate the space nearby. Big guys are unpredictable. What you want, clearly, is a bull centaur with some lovely skills like block, break tackle, stand firm, guard and frenzy.

Bull Centaurs are so awesome that CDs might not take two. No, if you exclude the Wardancer, I think it's quite obviously the Underworld Blitzer, with his 31spp killstack, MA7, and very reasonable 90k cost. And yes, claw on a single tips the scales.
 Jump to: