12 coaches online • Server time: 06:46
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
mardaed

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Alright... first of all how does the FUMBBL client deal with Pass Block? The rules state that Multiple Pass Block players can be moved (with only 1 player attempting to intercept).

This is something I would like to experiment with. It could provide some laughs. Would an agility team with multiple pass block players be effective against the passing game? And can they still withstand the rushing attack that will eventually follow?
Rabe

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 00:37 Reply with quote Back to top

How about a Slann Pass Block team? It might be easier with them to force your opponent into a passing play (which is the main issue with your idea, I think) AND they come with Leap (works on Pass Block moves, too) and Very Long Legs (helps with intercepting). Very Happy

If the rules say several can move, it probably works that way in the client, too. You can easily try that out in test mode, just to make sure you won't be disappointed after skilling several players with Pass Block and waiting for the rare occasion to use several of them at once...

Most importantly: Go for it! You definitely have my blessing! Very Happy

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 09:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Pass block is ridden with bugs on client. For a long time might I add. Dump-off not pass blockable and game freeze to unrecoverable state if pass blocking animosity pass after successful animosity reroll come first to mind. Dump-off is the worst one.

But high elves are good choice for pass block! Go for it if you won't mind those bugs. But do wait for +ag blitzer or catcher before picking it. That and leap+NoS are minimum requirements for it to be useful skill and best taken as legend or superstar skill.