54 coaches online • Server time: 18:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 21:39 Reply with quote Back to top

I need some technical help FUMBBlers

As some of you know, over the winter I opened up my own swimming pool retail store. Fully operational and profitable when we finally opened the doors up in March.

If you care here is our website my wife and I are building in our lacking spare time at night.

KMK Pools website On this site you will get to see the twin boy goblins, a really nice looking lady and some ogre looking guy.

Well any way, here is my problem.

I have around 16 versions of my company logo that my wife made in powerpoint. Well powerpoint slides are nice and all they are only 96DPI.

I need those slides converted to HR 300DPI for use on postcards, mailers and such.

My limited tech skills have failed me and the interwebz are filled with lies on how to do this conversion.

SO

Is there anybody who can help me out and hopefully devote as little of their time to change my power point slides into a HR 300DPI format so I can use them?

All help is appreciated.

Thanks, from the Ogre in the picture.

If you are willing to lend a hand just send me a PM and a E-mail so I can send over the power point slideshow with the logos.

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 22:53 Reply with quote Back to top

if it is easy to do again in Powerpoint maybe adjust the slide size to make it really big, say a2, then save as a particular file type e.g. gif and they should be of higher resolution. Good luck with the venture!

Post   Posted: May 05, 2015 - 23:41 Reply with quote Back to top

I must warn you sirs you are greatly in danger. Those units of yours, you must never submerse them in water or feed them after midnight
m0gw41

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

paradocks wrote:
I must warn you sirs you are greatly in danger. Those units of yours, you must never submerse them in water or feed them after midnight

<= Or this happens

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Small detail, but I am a school teacher:

On the About Us page, it's spelled competitive , not competetive. Good luck with everything!
RedDevilCG

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 02:31 Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting general chat topic. Upgrading from Blood Bowl to Blood Pool? Very Happy
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: May 06, 2015 - 03:02 Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, I always figured you for a Black guy. Razz

Jeffro
 Jump to: