42 coaches online • Server time: 17:10
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bram

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2015 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

In my last match I tried to make a completion in the very last turn of the game.

The beastman seems to throw the ball at the chaos warrior, but actually misses the pass. Still, it wasn't a fumble either. The chaos warrior however still manages to catch the pass, although neither I nor my opponent saw the ball scatter.

On the field it looked exactly like a normal succesful completion. The log indicated the scatter, but no one saw it. Is that normal? Isn't the ball supposed to visibly move during a scatter, even when it scatters back to its initial target square (where the chaos warrior was standing)?
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2015 - 13:26
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It only visually moves during a 'bounce' scatter. A pass scatter is just where the ball was actually thrown, which turned out to be exactly where the thrower wanted even though he botched it Very Happy

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2015 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

As mister_j said, you see bounce scatters, you don't see the triple in-air scatter of an inaccurate pass or a TTM. And in this case, the scatter was North, East, Southwest. Which of course means that it lands exactly where it was aimed, but you don't get a completion. But there is a badge you can get if you score that way...

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2015 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, unfortunately I didn't score Wink

But thanks for clearing it out!
 Jump to: