54 coaches online • Server time: 17:58
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Patator

Post   Posted: May 21, 2015 - 20:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody !
I'm starting to get worried for Smeat, and i think i'm not the only one. He stoped connecting two weeks ago now, without warning nore explanation. He is the admin of the A.P.E league, involved in a few other leagues and an all around motivated and nice coach.
So does anyone know him, be it personaly, or has a way to send him an email or whatever ? It'd be good to know if he is well, if he'll be back, etc. Confused
Roland

Post   Posted: May 21, 2015 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Confused
It's always worrying when this happens, but RL may be tough at times. We'll know what happened eventually.
If you're worried about a league, I'd suggest that you submit a ticket to the admins so they can add a coach as an extra group admin for you.
PurpleChest

Post   Posted: May 21, 2015 - 22:38
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. I don't know smeat. But do have the power to add another manager to that group.

In fact last i heard i was commissioner for L (which doesn't need one). Exactly so i could do stuff like this. Feel free to PM me. I am sure the admins could do the same.

Doesn't solve the issue of what happened to smeat. Worrying yes, but RL bites us all from time to time.

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 01:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah i easily get how RL can take over in a quick fashion, without being dramatic. I hope he is ok, though. We're talking about what to do in the league PM. I'll ad you to it PC. Thanks !
TheSpydyr

Post   Posted: May 22, 2015 - 05:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Smeat is a member of a league that I run and played his last week's match the last day he was logged on. I haven't seen or heard that he was going to be away, so whatever it was, it may not have been planned. Hopefully it is just RL getting busy and not anything serious.

A DM only rolls the dice because of the noise they make -- Gary Gygax
 Jump to: