59 coaches online • Server time: 18:44
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post New Gnones vs Old Gn...goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post Custom Icon, Portrai...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2015 - 20:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys. Can any of you name a couple of coaches here that use it well in the Box? I would like to watch a couple of replays.

Pain State I am off to watch a couple of your replays.
Subs

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2015 - 22:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure i play it really well but i love to play Killdozer in the box!

https://fumbbl.com/p/team?team_id=789145
Samaranthae

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2015 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

I can't understand why no one has talked about dirty player here. Yeah its expensive but its a rookie that comes with dirty player. It means i dont have to give a dwarf dirty player, when said dwarf could get mb or guard just to be a more boring team.

I've just bought a dozer for my team which is in the midst of the black cup. I'm playing wood elves but if i win i go on to play pact. I understand that he wont be around for long. So i need to make those fouls because he's going off anyway... might as well foul. Against the strong teams different story.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jul 25, 2015 - 22:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I love Tractors!

Jeffro
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 00:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I tried my first match with it in the box. It did it's job. But the Chaos claws were not tooo sharp today so I am not holding my breath. The next game will tell more as the TV of the team is higher than I have ever had it. My stat freak runner got another stat increase and my blodging blitzer comes back for the next game. It is enough for my TV to jump almost 200. Fingers crossed. If anyone cares, the link below is to the match. I made a few errors trying to get used to the big fella so it was far from a clean game.

https://www.fumbbl.com/FUMBBL.php?page=match&id=3705210
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 01:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Grumpsh wrote:
I can't understand why no one has talked about dirty player here. Yeah its expensive but its a rookie that comes with dirty player. It means i dont have to give a dwarf dirty player, when said dwarf could get mb or guard just to be a more boring team.

I've just bought a dozer for my team which is in the midst of the black cup. I'm playing wood elves but if i win i go on to play pact. I understand that he wont be around for long. So i need to make those fouls because he's going off anyway... might as well foul. Against the strong teams different story.

Break Tackle, DP. I love trying to dodge into a Tackle zone and Foul that Pilin Awn player they like keep protected. The Tractor is a must if you ask me. Make the Dwarf Roster actually playable!

Jeffro
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 02:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Also, isn't it every death roller's dream to win the Chaos Cup and get tents? You cant get a tents Deathroller without a Deathroller, QED.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 02:24
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

Think about it:

4 7 1 10 Loner, Break Tackle, Dirty Player, Juggernaut, No Hands, Mighty Blow, Secret Weapon, Stand Firm

BT, SF, DP, jugger, STR7... 160K.. now compare that price to ANY OTHER big guy... other than the MA 4 thats just... a deal you get a 250K+ worth big guy for half a game or more.
and he can't stupid??

Ima go git wun RIGHT NAO

Last edited by Lorebass on %b %26, %2015 - %02:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
SquirrelDude

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

I just finally used a Droller in a game with my Dwarf team in a recovery game with two of my good Dorf blockers out.

It did a particularly good job of being a roadblock, and having a piece that could solo big guys was pretty sweet as it left my other guys to run around the rest of the pitch. 160k is just a tad too expensive for a 1 drive player.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 02:25 Reply with quote Back to top

If you have any bench at all, you can usually stash till your offensive drive too.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 02:37 Reply with quote Back to top

I have a 14 dwarf team and I am thinking about getting one more. It is another good way to reduce the effectiveness of claw.
Rat_Salat

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 03:58 Reply with quote Back to top

It's bad.
keggiemckill

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 04:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Rat_Salat wrote:
It's bad.

Power gamerz.... sheesh. This game isn't about winning, its about having fun.

Jeffro
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

If fouling a cpomber is bad, I don't wanna be good.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Jul 26, 2015 - 05:24 Reply with quote Back to top

Rat_Salat wrote:
It's bad.

If I ever see something that looks similar to an elf in high TV Box, I will remember that you told me this.
 Jump to: