28 coaches online • Server time: 02:26
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Vamps win another ma...goto Post 1150 - OWA TT Tourna...goto Post SWL Season 100!
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
What skill to take?
Stand Firm
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Tackle
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Angmarred

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2015 - 20:47 Reply with quote Back to top

So my ball carrier Bull on this team rolled a normal skill and I'm not quite sure what to give him. My main two ideas are

Stand Firm - he has the ball on most offensive drives and SF let's him hug the sideline with impunity. Gives some versatility in other situations, but this is mainly an offensive choice

Tackle - I already have one Tackle Bull, but another would add some versatility.

Or is another option like Guard the right choice?
babass

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2015 - 20:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Strip Ball?
It always nice on such mobile player (in order to give another role)
licker

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2015 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

srsly?

Mighty Blow.
Angmarred

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2015 - 22:22 Reply with quote Back to top

licker wrote:
srsly?

Mighty Blow.

Why if I may ask?
Grod

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2015 - 22:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Guard for me. You should know I answer Guard about 90 percent of the time... Bulls often get caught up in scraps for the ball. St 4 Guard in the middle is very powerful. Its a choice that adds flexibility to how you use him.

Oscar Wilde
licker

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2015 - 22:34 Reply with quote Back to top

Angmarred wrote:
licker wrote:
srsly?

Mighty Blow.

Why if I may ask?

If he's your ball carrier, you've already kind of crapped out lacking the doubles for dodge (or a stat). So what else is there to take?

It's not that tackle or guard are bad, it's simply that MB is better. If he continues to miss the double then you add tackle (or guard, but I don't like guard on bulls that much generally) and have another quality sweeper/blitzer.

Your other bull is essentially the same player anyway, so you don't need tackle, you've got 5 guard on your blockers, I find it better at that point to just start adding more MB to the team. You want to blitz with cpomb (usually), but having mobile tackle and mobile MB (best if on the same guy..., but in your case that comes later) just helps with the attrition battle more.

And attrition battle is what CD usually find themselves in.
 Jump to: