48 coaches online • Server time: 18:00
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post NBFL Season 32: The ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'S
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2016 - 04:22
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:

* Detroilet/Miami: was New Angryland just a bump, or were Detroilet's first three wins the fluke?

I swear to... something, you guys all keep this wondering if wins are a fluke up (They are) ill go all clawpomby in Detroilet.
licker

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2016 - 06:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:
JackassRampant wrote:

* Detroilet/Miami: was New Angryland just a bump, or were Detroilet's first three wins the fluke?

I swear to... something, you guys all keep this wondering if wins are a fluke up (They are) ill go all clawpomby in Detroilet.

It was a bump for sure. If you watched the game you saw Detriolet suffer the beast refusing to cooperate for 3 consecutive turns, a misclicked dodge, and various other minor dice failures which cascaded into a pretty brutal position.

That said... it then took a series of further 1s on pick ups and dodges to keep Detroilet from being able to make it 1-0 at the half. NA gambled on the Beast continuing to fail, and he came through, for one important play, but the AG4 Prestis failed to capitalize, and NA played some solid scramble defense to force a large number of rolls which didn't come through.

Realistically that game should have gone 1-1, or even 1-0 for Detroilet, it was that close, just the dice on the critical turns never came through for them.

The dead Warrior hurts, but the presi core is still a tough handle, and the team should be playing with more than 12 for the future, so they can run their fouls to some advantage which they simply couldn't do vs. NA as the numbers never really let them get even small local advantages.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2016 - 17:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Lorebass wrote:
Well, you have beaten a good team and two teams that you "should" have beaten, and you've lost to New Angryland. So we really don't know where you're at right now.

There's a big pack of teams at 3-0-1, 2-1-1, 2-0-1, 1-2-0, and 1-3-0, and it's hard to separate them right now.

Post   Posted: Oct 16, 2016 - 20:09 Reply with quote Back to top

looks like Miami needs to beat Detroit for a shot at the superbowl.

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 21:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Man, just take out some of Miami's like 4 clawpombers and I'll be happy.
Stimme

Post   Posted: Oct 17, 2016 - 22:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Last match we killed the worst one on a foul. At least we thought so. Impressive what one can do with a medical degree and a pair of jumper cables.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 18, 2016 - 06:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Tampa Bowl enters tailspin.
Bazakastine

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 04:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Absolute domination. The Malice Cow-Boys came to play today completely controlling the game and handing Blitzburgh a humiliating 1-0 loss. It was so onesided that the Cow-Boys lost track of time and didn't step across for the 2nd touchdown of the day.

They came to play and were able to make Blitzburgh look like the rookie team it is full of mistakes and seemingly outmatched at every turn.
OTS

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 04:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Malice gets busy fouling and forgets to score in turn 16. that's chaos for you. =D
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 05:12 Reply with quote Back to top

Week 4 is in the books!
licker

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 05:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Seems like NA will be back at the top of the POWER polls.
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 07:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Tampa Bay Redeems itself with a win where the Orcs of Denver were denied the CAS they so desire.
licker

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 07:21 Reply with quote Back to top

mrt1212 wrote:
Tampa Bay Redeems itself with a win where the Orcs of Denver were denied the CAS they so desire.

Yeah, the NA Minny game was similar, NA just couldn't take enough elfs off the pitch to make things easy, but fortunately were able to grind some 2nd half defense to a 1-1 tie.

It was a game where both coaches were legitimately disappointment with the outcome as both faced unlikely outcomes at critical junctures. But hey, that's just nuffle doing nuffle things.

There was some speculation that NA was looking ahead to the Super Bowl rematch vs. Green Bay in week 6. You know, the Super Bowl that NA won, making them SUPERBOWL CHAMPION NEW ANGRYLAND BULLTROTS!!!!

Well it's true, they are the champs, and Green Bay is probably looking for revenge, but it won't matter, since THE NEW ANGRYLAND BULLTROTS ARE THE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!
mrt1212

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 07:36 Reply with quote Back to top

I actually looked at what Minny did 2nd half with the situation the same and decided I was definitely gonna go for the score as best I could but not press it like I do most the time with lamentable results. Was able to give the Orcs the slip and didn't crap the bed on a GFI, this time.

Wizards are cool!
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 19, 2016 - 14:45 Reply with quote Back to top

Shouldn't have hired that Troll. He's done nothing but boost my TV, which cost me my Thrower and probably cost me that game.