38 coaches online • Server time: 00:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 18:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Jackass Rampant Power Rankings
∆Cas Edition

The 20-VP Club
1 New Angryland Bulltrots (3-1-0, +17 Casualties). Looks like Licker's found his stride, with a 10-VP lead and a head-to-head win against nearest rival Miami.
2 Cincinatti Bludgeoners (3-0-1, +16). A cross-conference loss is a fair trade for a total thrashing of a division rival. The champs are starting strong.
3 Green Ball Attackers (3-1-0, -2). Green Ball is deadly as ever, sporting a +5 TD differential over 4 games and leading its division by two wins.
4 Indianapolis Crypts (3-0-1, +11). This team scares me. A lot of Undead-type teams sell their Zombies short, but this team has more of the 28 Days Later model in mind.
5 Oakland Elf Raiders (3-0-1, -7). This team is tricksy and lucky, and it has mostly been enough, except for one dropped game against Seattle.
6 Seattle Weed Gawks (3-2-0, -11). A tough nut to crack, that's for sure. Seattle's given up a couple draws against bash teams, but they've beaten all the speed they've faced.
7 Philhala Arni (3-0-1, +2). An early loss to New York was a poor start to a season that has otherwise gone swimmingly.
8 Atlatl 'n' Falchions (3-0-1, -5). Unbeaten in actual games, my rankings are penalizing the co-commish somewhat for forfeiting a match. Very un-commish, man.
9 San Dogo Chompers (3-1-1, 24/28, -1). Losing to bottom-feeding Arizona hurts on paper, but we all knew the Sinners were better than their record.
10 Gnawleans Stanks (3-0-1, -1). Losing Kyle Luckenga hurts, but this squad is ready to move on, I think. Gnawleans may sink in the ratings if they can't.

The Middle
11 Tennesse Titanz (2-0-1, +7). This squad is pure nasty. I wouldn't want to face them this year. No one player really jumps out at you, but the whole unit is a thing to be feared.
12 New York Giant Leeches (2-1-1, +4). The_Provocateur is dangerous, but the Giant Leeches have had some turnover, and field some very raw players now. Still, they're a threat.
13 In-Sane Louie Goats (2-1-1, -1). Payup Manning has seen better days, but his team hasn't. The Goats are near peak development, even as their star ballhawk is gimped.
14 Miami Krakens (2-0-2, +7). Two division losses, that's bad news. Miami is still a team to watch out for, but their playoff status is in jeopardy.
15 Pittsburgh Pirates (2-1-1, +8). The Pirates thrashed Detroilet, so they can't be that bad. Losing at Green Ball augurs little. That's all we know about them, their first two games were forfeits.
16 Carolina Black Panther Party (2-0-2, -13). Two cross-conference losses to good teams, then a win over Jacksonville and a forfeit win. No major damage suffered.
17 San Fran Black Plague (2-0-2, -17). The Black Plague haven't fully recovered from their pyrrhic win over Femver, but even a rookie Gutter Runner is MA9.
18 Dallas Dendrophiliacs (2-0-3, -14). Coming off a division win after a three-game losing streak, Dallas has its work cut out for it to win the division.
19 Minnesota Wolfkings (1-1-2, +1). Wow, Season X draft pick Leshon Johnson is still around, held together with duct tape. Potion that boy already!
20 Weaklington Frailskins (1-2-2, -12). Weaklington's only win is a forfeit, they've taken bad damage... and they've tied to some pretty good teams. I know the feeling.
21 Detroilet Sewer Lions (1-1-2, -9). Another team with no non-forfeit wins, Detroilet have been mauled and mangled. I wouldn't count them out, but they're not what they used to be.
22 BeardyMoore Shavens (1-1-2, -6). At least they have a legitimate win. But like the Frailskins and Sewer Lions, the Shavens have been beaten down a bit. Mostly by Cincy.
23 Chicago Bear-ds (1-1-2, -6). Another team beaten by Cincy, I'd have put them above the Shavens had they not lost to them head-to-head. And their only win was a forfeit. That's three teams that could be 10 spots farther down if only their opponents had shown up to play.

Stuck In Single Digits
24 NY Jehtz (1-0-3, -3). Finally, some movement on this franchise, as coach Icesmooth pulls off an ice-smooth win in his first week.
25 Jacksonville Pactuars (0-2-1, +1). If coach Apojar can get his computer fixed, he could be a threat. If he has to forfeit games, maybe not so much.
26 Buffalo Billy Goat Gruffs (1-0-3, -1). A win over the Giant Leeches is a great feather in the cap for a building season. It's been all downhill besides that.
27 Femver Blonde Co (0-2-3, +20). The hit machine is going strong, but we gotta make it count on the scoreboard. Giving up 3 Blitz! rolls in two games has made it hard to do that... excuses, excuses.
28 Keggie City Chimpanziefs (1-0-3, +7). The Chimpanziefs are starting to get their act together. They'll be pretty dangerous soon.
29 Arizona Sinners (1-0-4, +10). A 4-game losing streak broken against San Dogo, the Sinners are built to make noise, like that Ferrari that's always in the shop. (I'm hardly one to talk.)
30 Hearthstone Hexen (0-1-3, -1). A rough start to the season, but these guys are just one forfeit win away from being 10 steps above where they're at.
31 Tampa Bay Franchise (0-1-3, +1) Another new team. The turnover has been strong this season.
32 Cleave'n Dog Pound (0-2-2, -2) Is Huff still playing? 2 forfeits....

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 19:23 Reply with quote Back to top

We need more dwarf teams. Especially in my division.
FRSHMN

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 19:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Hahaha... yeah, short-legged dead meat for the win... Never heard claws clapping before!
MrNomad

Post   Posted: Oct 12, 2015 - 21:07 Reply with quote Back to top

Darn you JR I'm going to have to watch "28 Days Later" now just to see what kind of zombies they had Very Happy
Nicodemus1

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2015 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

You can take out Pitts from the Top20 club... Team is officially rebuilding now

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2015 - 01:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Tampa Bowl Smokeaneers are ready to play.

I'll read up on rules for fouling and inducements.
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2015 - 02:03 Reply with quote Back to top

It's the NBFL. The only rule on fouling and inducements is: "do eet!"

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2015 - 02:39 Reply with quote Back to top

The more you foul, the less players you have to worry about next game.
Sutherlands

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2015 - 02:59 Reply with quote Back to top

Fewer*
ryanfitz

Post   Posted: Oct 13, 2015 - 23:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Foul your divisional rivals on t16 only when they are down. So knock em down first, then foul, then score
JackassRampant

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 02:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Jackass Rampant Power Rankings, volatility edition

1 Green Ball Attackers (5-1-0, last #3). Green Ball has been lucky with the casualties this season, losing no key players in their first five games.

2 New Angryland Bulltrots (5-1-1, last #1). New Angryland, I think, is the team that other teams fear facing the most. They're 35-9 on Casualties, the best differential in the league (+26). Only Femver is close, at +24: nobody else is above +16.

3 Tennesse Titanz (5-0-1, last #11). A division sweep is a beautiful thing, even if two of the three division wins were forfeits.

4 Seattle Weed Gawks (3-3-0, last #6). One of only two unbeaten teams, Seattle makes it work with extremely tight play, pulling off 1-1 ties where others might lose 1-2.

5 Oakland Elf Raiders (4-1-1, last #5). Another extremely sneaky elf team, the Weed Gawks beat the Elf Raiders, so I'm putting Seattle ahead on head-to-head status.

6 New York Giant Leeches (4-1-1, last #13). Since last we spoke of them, the Giant Leeches have beaten the Bulltrots and the NY Jehtz. Miami is up next.

7 Carolina Black Panther Party (4-0-2, last #16). Carolina has gone on a win streak too, but even better, these wins are over division rivals Gnawleans and Atlatl. They've given up 26 casualties, though….

8 Indianapolis Crypts (4-0-2, last #4). Despite dropping one to Tennesse, the Crypts are a bad, bad squad. I mean that in a good way.

9 Gnawleans Stanks (4-0-2, last #10). That forfeit win over Jacksonville probably doesn't wipe out the taste of being humiliated by Carolina.

10 Atlatl 'n' Falchions (4-0-2, last #8). Ditto: forfeit win to Jacksonville, embarrasment against Carolina. The Falchions forfeited to the Stanks, so the Stanks are ranked higher.

11 Pittsburgh Pirates (3-1-2, last #15). Lose Steve Gronski and get beat by Cleave'n in week 5? No worry! Thrash Cincy in week 6! Now they're first in their division.

12 San Dogo Chompers (3-1-2, last #9). So long as Helen Imaman and her AG5 are out there, San Dogo is a threat. But losing 2-0 to Oakland must sting a bit.

13 Miami Krakens (3-1-2, last #14). Miami is bouncing back from a slow start, and needs a win against the Giant Leeches to keep up against New Angryland.

14 San Fran Black Plague (3-1-2, last #17). Very much in the playoff hunt, this squad is badly battered, having suffered 31 casualties in 6 games. BillBrasky's built the underdog (under-rat?) that you just gotta love.

15 Detroilet Sewer Lions (3-1-2, last #21). Detroilet's win over Cincy has left them down two key players (and two Rotters) against Chicago. Somehow, I think they'll manage.

16 In-Sane Louie Goats (2-3-1, last #13). These guys are in the middle of the pack for a reason: they tied Oakland, and then tied Arizona. They're just that kind of team.

17 Cincinatti Bludgeoners (3-0-3, last #2). Oh how the mighty have fallen! The 3-0-1 Bludgeoners let Detroilet get past them, then got taken apart by Pittsburgh. Now they have to beat Green Ball to keep up in the division race!

18 Minnesota Wolfkings (2-2-2, last #19). Leshon Johnson is still playing football with -ST and two niggling injuries. That's all you need to know about how tough this team is.

19 Weaklington Frailskins (2-2-2, last #20). Weaklington has taken a beating (24 casualties in 5 games), but the core players have largely survived: the damage has mostly fallen on UDFA. Buffalo probably hopes to break that trend.

20 Philhala Arni (3-0-4, last #7). What happened? The Philhala I know would never close out a series on a losing record, but dropping games to Weaklington, Miami, and New Angryland has led to just that.

21 Dallas Dendrophiliacs (2-1-3, last #18). Two Dallas players named Deion Sanders both died in the same game recently, the loss to the Giant Leeches. That's all you need to know about this team. That, and this is the Year of the Dead Catcher.

22 Femver Blonde Co (1-2-3, last #27). Femver boasts the second-best Casualty differential in the league. But they've got a couple of improbable losses under their belt, too.

23 Buffalo Billy Goat Gruffs (2-0-4, last #26). How does a Chaos team in the NBFL end up dealing only 14 Casualties in 6 games?!? Lazy, that's what it is.

24 Chicago Bear-ds (1-2-3, last #23). For a Dwarf team, the Bear-ds have sure taken a lot of damage. At least Charles Tillman is still playing... for Minnesota!

25 Cleave'n Dog Pound (1-2-3, last #32). Hey, we have a little action out of Cleave'n! A win over Pittsburgh even! Then a forfeit... c'mon, Huff, get with the program.

26 Arizona Sinners (1-1-4, last #29). Beating San Dogo was nice. Now the Sinners have to put together some big winning streaks to get out of the gutter.

27 Hearthstone Hexen (1-1-4, last #30). A win over Tampa and the disappearance of Jacksonville keep the Hexen out of the AFCS basement.

28 BeardyMoore Shavens (1-1-4, last #22). Coach WingedHuman has been a busy boy in real life. That doesn't really excuse forfeitures... if you're in, you're in.

29 NY Jehtz (1-0-5, last #24). Opening up with a win was good. Following it with two losses was bad.

30 Keggie City Chimpanziefs (1-0-5, last #28). This is supposed to be a developmental season, but the Good Ship Chimpanzief is taking on a lot of water.

31 Tampa Bowl Smokeaneers (0-1-5, last #31). Welcome to the NBFL, mrt1212! It might be a rough road for a little bit.

32 Jacksonville Pactuars (0-2-4, last #25) 3 forfeits in a row? Whatever's happened to coach Apojar, I hope he's okay.

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 02:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Got my PC back today from the guy that's been trying to help me.
100% certain now that the problems I'm having are NOT my PC. Has to be something to do with my ISP (be it my service, or my router).

Yesterday, tried the PC here. Couldn't get Java to do anything at all.
Today, took PC to guy's joint. PC worked perfectly fine. Could not replicate any of the problems I was having.

Got computer home now. As I'm typing this here, PC is functioning correctly after downloading the brand new Java update from Tuesday. All seems somewhat ok as of now, but let's see if this continues.

I'm really sorry, guys. This is not at all how I envisioned my League going this season.
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 02:44 Reply with quote Back to top

sounds like you'll be eating a Royale with Cheese at the local wifi McDonalds while playing bloodbowl!

(I've been there when home net stunk)

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 04:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Im running out of Monkey Money!

Jeffro
Arktoris

Post   Posted: Oct 23, 2015 - 05:04 Reply with quote Back to top

pay em in bananananas