46 coaches online • Server time: 17:49
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Jul 20, 2016 - 22:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Shraaaag wrote:
Here's another fun statistics. Which (currently active) teams have lost the most players. This statistic includes dead journeymen:
Graelings Philosophers: 15
Sjoktraken Oilers: 14
Kärsämäki Critters: 10
Trollheim Tristers: 9

Up there with the snotlings, far beyond the gobbos!

*orders more armor*
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 09:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Burnalot wrote:
wallenstein wrote:
Shraaaag wrote:

The player with the most games and no SPP is Trahkobs den Fanatiske of Trollheim Trixters. It might not be surprising that the second player on that list is another secret weapon of Trollheim Trixters, Torx den Galne. The player with the most blocks and no spp is not a goblin however, it's still Jari Danglemildew Toivonen.

I must say that the Goblin played more games in this season than us, Danglemildew will work hard not to achieve anything in the couple of upcoming games, he's very committed to his records.

And congrats on the win against the mighty orcs!

Mighty orcs, haha. More like a bunch of failure.

Once were mighty Smile
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

I felt the death-list was lacking abit, so I updated it with the total spp lost (deaths) and total spp gained (the bigger number is total gained Smile ), aswell as updated for the 2 games played yesterday

Graelings Philosophers: 15 (77/194)
Sjoktraken Oilers: 14 (93/272)
Kärsämäki Critters: 10 (73/189)
Trollheim Tristers: 9 (102/191)
Vygr: 8 (46/166)
Winter Sammakko: 7 (75/344)
Ginnungagap Invaders: 7 (71/219)
Sunborn of Sarl: 6 (36/194)
Vinnskor Storm: 5 (12/257)
Nidhoggstad Firedrakes: 5 (59/227)
Mount Barak Marauders: 4 (20/96)
Order of the Snow King: 3 (22/287)
Naglfart Vikings: 3 (12/196)
Morkfjord Maniac Mermaids: 3 (28/296)
Rost Rats: 3 (16/90)
Durfang Draugr: 2 (0/271)
leitborg Fighting Cooks: 1 (0/27)
Couronne Crazies: 0 (0/15)
Vestligkyst Valkyries: 0 (0/162)
Krovas Boneyard: 0 (0/30)
Sacrifices of Khorne: 0 (0/295)
Blade Bay Renegades: 0 (0/14)
Skeggi Yellow Eyes: 0 (0/24)
Clan Microdorf: 0 (0/225)

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice write-up Shraaaag. Those humans are made of iron. Wrapped in steel.

Post   Posted: Jul 21, 2016 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Nice job Shraaaag!

And what?! My frogs have total most spp gained? :O

Post   Posted: Jul 28, 2016 - 22:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Vygr 2-0 Blade Bay Renegades

Short version: the babes might bring the beer, but the vamps drink BLOOD.

Drunk version: playing vamps means that on your dice 1=1, 2=1 and 3=1. The big pale boys were definitely THIRSTY of elven blood (scoring 2 natural BHs) and regular, snickety-snack thrall blood. At the end of the first half, between a foul and a bite, the team was reduced to 5 vamps and a single thrall that heroically advanced to quench his masters' thirst, preventing them to go on a rampage off the field. The bloodlust was on the go, but I knew that Nuffle was just tempting me to reroll that 1s, grinning like a monkey with a double skull to throw at me for the last decisive blitz. But guess what? THE LAST RR! EAT THAT! GO PLAY BLIND MAN'S BUFF WITH SLAANESH, NUFFLE!
Nuffle got hit so hard from the Vygr's coach profanities that couldn't get up in time for the starting of the second half, thus we managed to start with ELEVEN PLAYERS. He managed to woke up nonetheless, and tried desperately to stop the fouly vamps with a handful of manageable 1s, but was too late. A lucky hit on the delves ballcarrier and the ball popped free into the bloodsuckers' unholy hands. Nuffle did what he could but fell on his how bucket of faildices that rained upon the darkies armor rolls, sending most of them to the boozy babes they bought beforehand. Jean-Claude, the newest chum who got aboard, grabbed a handful of those good dices and managed to score enough completions to hone his skills, helped by Hugo.
The elves were brave tho, and did all what they could to stop them, but Nuffle was probably too busy crying over his spilled dice in the heavens, and in a delirium of rolls Hugo thrown the ball to Dickman who managed to GFI twice and score the 2-0, ending the match and raising the bootcount to a pompous 30.

Incredible match for an incredible season.

Last edited by awambawamb on %b %08, %2016 - %11:%Aug; edited 1 time in total
knightsweats

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 21:29 Reply with quote Back to top

The Order of the Snow King 1-1 Morkfjord Maniac Mermaids

Game four of the fourth season saw The Order up against the legendary Morkfjord Maniac Mermaids, multiple time champions of both conference and league. This was the third meeting between these two teams with the series split at one win each. The Mermaids were famous for the bash game and the hobgobs were nervous.

The Order received the ball first, but were unable to corral it. The orks quickly swarmed into the backfield, killing a hobgob. Sadly it was not one of the niggled ones, but rather a brand new chap in his first ever game. He will be missed. The Order got some measure of revenge, badly hurting a couple of orks as they moved up the pitch. However the orks got in another kill before half-time as well as a badly hurt and came out for the second half a man up.

Two blocks later two more dwarves left the pitch and this was increased to a three man advantage.
Despite being up 11 to 8 and dominating the bash game Jarl Burnalot opted to forego the win in favour of practicing his stalling and fouling and The Order were delighted to accept the draw.
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

awambawamb wrote:
Vygr 2-0 Blade Bay Renegades

Short version: the babes might bring the beer, but the vamps drink BLOOD.

Drunk version: playing vamps means that on your dice 1=1, 2=1 and 3=1. The big pale boys were definitely THIRSTY of elven blood (scoring 2 natural BHs) and regular, snickety-snack thrall blood. At the end of the first half, between a foul and a bite, the team was reduced to 5 vamps and a single thrall that heroically advanced to quench his masters' thirst, preventing them to go on a rampage off the field. The bloodlust was on the go, but I knew that Nuffle was just tempting me to reroll that 1s, grinning like a monkey with a double skull to throw at me for the last decisive blitz. But guess what? THE LAST RR! EAT THAT! GO PLAY BLIND MAN'S BUFF WITH SLAANESH, NUFFLE!
Nuffle got hit so hard from the Vygr's coach profanities that couldn't get up in time for the starting of the second half, thus we managed to start with ELEVEN PLAYERS. He managed to woke up nonetheless, and tried desperately to stop the fouly vamps with a handful of manageable 1s, but was too late. A lucky hit on the delves ballcarrier and the ball popped free into the bloodsuckers' unholy hands. Nuffle did what he could but fell on his how bucket of faildices that rained upon the darkies armor rolls, sending most of them to the boozy babes they bought beforehand. Jean-Claude, the newest chum who got aboard, grabbed a handful of those good dices and managed to score enough completions to hone his skills, helped by Hugo.
The elves were brave tho, and did all what they could to stop them, but Nuffle was probably too busy crying over his spilled dice in the heavens, and in a delirium of rolls Hugo thrown the ball to Dickman who managed to GFI twice and score the 2-0, ending the match and raising the bootcount to a pompous 30.

Incredible match for an incredible season.

You have linked the wrong match.

DLE College 7s
Kharon

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2016 - 23:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Storm vs. Fighting Cooks 3-2

"By Odin's beard! What the hell happened in there?"
"I don't know chief. I really don't."
"You were up 3-0 at the start of the second half! Looked like another nice 4-0 or even 5-0 win for us. But NO! 3-2, and the infirmary is so packed that we had to throw some villagers with snake bites out!"
"I'm speechless, chief."
"Well, at least the spectators enjoyed the carnage. What now?"
"Too early to tell. If we win or tie the last match agains the Sacrifices to Khorne, then we're the divisional champs. If we lose, then it's us, Khorne or Kärsämäki."
"All rightie then. Should we send some encouraging gifts for those fancy elfs of Nidhoggstad to soften up the humans for us?"
"Seems a bit unethical to me, chief..."
"True, but I don't care. And the NSL commish don't care. Would some fruit baskets be enough?"
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2016 - 21:46 Reply with quote Back to top

It is indeed an interesting end of season in our group.
After a lucky win against the great northern halflings, we have to see what the humans do.
Sacrifice to Khorn vs the Storm is promising to be an interesting game to say the least.

On another note, my guys continue to roll great skills, after my +ag warrior, I've now got a -ma, +av rotter. héhé.
And Danglemildew continues to be the player we all know and love. Useless...
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Aug 04, 2016 - 23:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Trollheim Trixters 1-1 Ginnungagap Invaders

An interesting game, I was quite nervous of his secret weapons, but I knew if I won this game, the last round of the season would've been the group final. Ofc. Durfang Draugr might still lose their fourth round, and make it an interesting last game, but they've been playing quite well in all their games.

Back to my game, I decided to score fast, as radge had opted for 1 bribe and an extra secret weapon. Trying to rid myself of the secret weapons early. I couldn't seem to get any goblins off the field, except for my own goblin, which was sent off by the ref.

In my opponents drive, the 2 ball'n'chain reigned havoc on my team, and pushed back my defense. Eventhought I managed to get some pressure on the ballcarrier, I never got him down.

In the second half, I did the mistake that might've cost me the game. Earlier in the game I kind forgot that right stuff negates tackle, but no harm, just managed to position myself differently. Now I forgot that the pogoer does NOT have righht stuff, and I rerolled a pow/push, which might've almost secured a 2-1 lead. Instead my blitzer rerolled to a skull/skull and seriously injured himself (MNG). Most of my skavens left the field, followed by goblins. I did not manage one cas, and just a few KOs. One of my opponents troll managed to injure himself, but the apothecary was on the spot. In the end, both teams were unlucky and noone managed to score, but my mistake early in the second half will haunt me the rest of the season.

There's only a small chance I can win this group now. Winter Sammako must win the last game of round 4, then I must win against Durfang Draugr and Winter Sammako and Order of the Snow King must tie in their last game. With your help, I'm sure we can manage. Go Group NSL Kraken Sea IV! Smile

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 09:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Round 3 is completed, and several teams are finishing up their games.
Here's a quick summary view inlight of my previous predictions.

Sea of Claws:
After 2 seasons in a row, I predicted Sjoktraken Oilers to win this group again. However after last nighht loss, this prediction is looking weaker. With 2 games left, they can still make it, but they can't afford any mistakes. Mount Barak Marauders has won all their games, but their next game against Sunborn of Sarl will probably be the toughest this season.

Sea of Chaos:
My prediction for this group has totally failed. Sacrifices of Khorne is in last place with 1 game to go. They did finally give a player up for valhalla, and another with a permanent injury, so they aren't totally untouchable. Kärsämäki Critters is the current leader, however Vinnskor Storm has one game left and their +st wardancer is still alive.

Kraken Sea:
2 games left in this group, and my top pick, Kraken Sea: , is still the top team. The group is still open, and even I got a chance. In theory 3 teams can end at 17 points. Durfang Draugr just need a tie to win it all, however if they lose against Ginnungagap Invaders, it will be down to Order of the Snow King's game. If these 3 teams end on 17, and remembering the chaos dwarves won against underworld, undead won against chaos dwarves and underworld win against undead, it'll be down to TD diff. But I'm dreaming. Without any skilled blitzers, Durfang Draugr will most likely win their last game and win the group.

Frozen Sea:
Another group where my top pipck, Naglfari vikings, is the leading team. After 3 games, they have 3 wins, and no other team has more than 1 win and a tie. THe last round wont be easy, but I think the necromantics will push through and end on top.

Post   Posted: Aug 08, 2016 - 11:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Matthueycamo wrote:
You have linked the wrong match.

thanks, fix'd Very Happy

also, the necros could ready their team... Razz

knightsweats

Post   Posted: Aug 10, 2016 - 20:14 Reply with quote Back to top

The Order of the Snow King 1-1 Winter Sammakko

The final game of the season in the Kraken Sea Conference brought The Order up against the flying frogs known as Winter Sammakko. Their previous meeting, back in season two, had fallen in favour of The Order after the mecha-Krox had malfunctioned at several crucial moments. Since then he had been upgraded and the two teams were now very closely matched in both TV and in records, with 11/6/5 facing 11/5/5.

Winter Sammakko kicked the ball very deep and although The Order recovered it they knew a lot of leaping insanity was coming. They got a boot in on the mecha-Krox, but only succeeded in drawing the referee's attention. The frogs replied with a boot of their own which extended their advantage to two men. After that they tied up the remaining dwarves and although several frogs went into the crowd, along with the ball, the specs were in a generous mood and the frog loner easily pulled off the blitz, pick up, gfi combo to score a defensive TD on the stroke of half-time.

After they'd had their oranges the frogs came out and set up for a what appeared to be a one turn score. However Nuffle delivered a "Blitz!" and with most of the field wide open The Order were able to recover the pigskin. The frogs kept up their familiar aggressive defence though and it seemed unlikely the dwarves would be able to convert. The mega-Krox made up for his previous performance by not suffering from a single boner all game. But in the end, despite some heroic leaping and cas'ing, it wasn't enough as a series of fortunate rolls saw The Order home for the equaliser.

A back and forth game. The frogs were probably lucky to score their touchdown, with the specs playing a huge role, but the dwarves were undoubtedly extremely lucky to get theirs.

After two wins, two draws and a loss The Order finish second and will have to try again next season...

Congratulations to Durfang Draugr for taking the conference, now go and get that cup!
ttorvatn

Post   Posted: Aug 12, 2016 - 11:03 Reply with quote Back to top

After last nights win against the hard-drinking Vygr vampires (thrall blood seems to be rather popular) Naglfari Vikings are in the play-offs for the first time. My thanks to coach Shraaaag, who must have spent a fortune in coins to bribe opponent players in order to get at least one prediction right... Smile Congrats to Durfang Draugr; we are ready for you Smile With silver spikes...or was that for last match...?
 Jump to: