10 coaches online • Server time: 06:20
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 11:30 Reply with quote Back to top

I was having a look at the stats of my players, and noticed a few funny things that I figure I'd share, maybe we could all share a little something to get to know each others teams Smile

Exactly half of my TDs (24) were scored by the star Pestigor of the team, Loongobble Doomfume

The only Interception ever made by my team was by Mikka, the second and current Beast of the team

If Dangelmildew Toivonen has scored his first XPs with 2 CAS last season (in the last game), he remains a very ineffective player, with 2 CAS for 120 blocks in 26 games, so an average of 0.08 CAS per Game. Maybe it's going to be his season this time!
kummo

Post   Posted: Jan 19, 2017 - 11:42 Reply with quote Back to top

Dangelmildew Toivonen is my favorite player of your team. 25 games (116 blocks) with no spp. (118 blocks if you count first turns of his 26th game).

Wish i could tell anything about my team.

Agnar Grizzlybear is showing some hopes with 1 completion, 2 TD's, 1 cas and +AG as his 1st skill (because of mvp close to 2nd skill).

But after few seasons i can tell more stories about my players ^^
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 09:29 Reply with quote Back to top

Well Agnar is quite a pain alright, I'm sure he'll turn into something interesting Smile

other fun thing
maybe we could start betting on which team is going to become the first one to play all 23 teams?
Thought about that since I'm playing 3 teams I had never faced this season, dark elves, undead and necros (I was pretty happy avoiding both the Draugr and the Vikings in 5 seasons)

Which leaves me with only 3 teams to face, Elf, Lizards and Skaven!
SkavenLordVinshqueek

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 09:56 Reply with quote Back to top

After four seasons, I'm not that far yet, but while being able to tick the boxes for Humans, Orcs and Vampires this season, the only ones my Amazons have not yet faced are Amazons, Chaos Dwarf, Dwarf, High Elf, Nurgle and Underworld. So, six yet to go.

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 10:49 Reply with quote Back to top

can't face amazons since there's only one amazon team in the league and it's yours! Razz
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Jan 20, 2017 - 11:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah. Maybe the Jarl of Stormstad should try to make a reappearance in the next season. I'm a little less nooby now.
Grin

Post   Posted: Jan 22, 2017 - 22:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Does somebody know where I can find the round shields for the Team Logo?
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 02:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Just plain ones to stick your own badge over? I believe Balle should do he certainly did mine if not most peoples. Probably the best place to ask first.

DLE College 7s
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 03:04 Reply with quote Back to top

I have Ogre, Vampire, Nurgle, Chaos, Norse, Dwarf, Chaos Pact. Will tick off Nurg, Pact and Ogre this season leaving four.

The harder question is who will get the first winning grid? Other than the races mentioned above I need to beat Elf, Wood Elf and Slann too for that. Had two cracks at each of them so far, with 0/3/3 combined.

Moving onto my team, I expect most of you are familiar the main players. Such as Stefnir Krumrson who leads the league in touchdowns with 26, rushing with 518 and is 2nd for SPP. Torrad Skullripper who usually leads the league for turns blocks made and will again if he plays all of the next two matches and makes his averages to catch up to the same point in the season as the current leader. Hogni Svavarson who is a general all rounder who passes, scores and takes people down when required and sits in the top 10 of multiple categories. And finally the Zombies as a crew who this season will make the Draugr the foulest team just 4 behind the Vygr the current leaders no longer in the league and around 40 ahead of the next best. Including three of the little fellas individually being in the top ten expressionists of the art of ground blitzing.

The two most funny things about my team is first (and this is annoying to me) raise the dead is bloody annoying when you can't fire players! Puts about 100TV on my team I almost never need. I have even had to say no two a few raised zombies already having 16 on the roster at the time! The second is Biorn Hardnefrson a -av -av Guard zombie who could not buy a regen for all the brains in the Norsca (not a lot admittedly) Until he became AV6 now the last 15 games never fails the regen and won't die! To be both a liability on the pitch and with guard a TV whore when on the bench. Be one hell of a party in Durfang when he finally snuffs it!

Favourite moment of the league so far, smashing up the Trixters in a 2-0 win in revenge season 4 including killing Marax den Spydige their +AG gobbo. This after being beaten in the season 1 playoffs by them after two turns of nightmare rolls when an easy 2-1 win was beckoning halfway through the second half. They say harbouring grudges is bad for the soul but sometimes it tastes pretty sweet!

But 6 seasons in this is one of my top 3 leagues for fun and I have played in quite a few already in my 3 years on the site.

DLE College 7s
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Jan 23, 2017 - 03:26 Reply with quote Back to top

One other important stat I just noticed. No team that has gone to the playoffs has ended up with an unbeaten season. So if you have dreams of the casualty cup enter the post season with 0 in the losses column at your peril!

DLE College 7s
pythrr

Post   Posted: Feb 07, 2017 - 20:45 Reply with quote Back to top

my next opp, Timetis, has been AFK 6 weeks. might we boot him from the league and replace his team?

Post   Posted: Feb 08, 2017 - 18:43 Reply with quote Back to top

HI, I've replaced Timetis as the owner of Norse. My team and its paper armor is currently sailing to Norsca from the Isle of Berk. Expect them to arrive at a arena near you soon, well liquored and ready to pummel and be pummeled (mostly be pummeled).
SkavenLordVinshqueek

Post   Posted: Feb 09, 2017 - 23:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Right then, Hillevi appears to have either gone into beast mode, or is peaking really early this season. Two games in, five casualties inflicted with only fifteen blocks made.

Apologies to radge for having to sit through that beating... absolutely ridiculous match.

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2017 - 00:10 Reply with quote Back to top

meatball20 wrote:
HI, I've replaced Timetis as the owner of Norse.

aaanh Sad

Balle2000

Post   Posted: Feb 10, 2017 - 23:08 Reply with quote Back to top

Because of a clerical error on the commissioners behalf, I accidentally recruited one of the SSL coaches to the NSL. And as you might recall, no one coach may be a member of both leagues.

Despite meatball20 (sorry about that mate) being a fan of the NSL too, I unfortunately had to replace him with the next in line (sorry, not you this time either awambawamb).

Expect a new Norse team to arrive soon.

PS: I have given meatball20 two dozen goats in reparations.

Putting the romantic in necromantic since 2010
 Jump to: