24 coaches online • Server time: 03:24
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnome Roster - how a...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 23:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Injuring a goblin: 1 cheer
-st on a goblin in a league where you can't fire players: 2 cheers
+st on a goblin with -st in a league where you can't fire players, and have to choose stat increase on skillrolls: PRICELESS Smile

I introduce: Wheezer

Last edited by Shraaaag on %b %02, %2017 - %23:%Mar; edited 1 time in total
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 23:24 Reply with quote Back to top

so young and already a legend Very Happy
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Mar 02, 2017 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing
Subs

Post   Posted: Mar 03, 2017 - 00:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe!
Nice one Shraaaag!Very Happy
Subs

Post   Posted: Mar 09, 2017 - 22:11 Reply with quote Back to top

The Yellow Eyes keep the Kraken Sea banner!
The game against the Krovas Boneyard was quite one sided and nothing could have stop them tonight!
Well done Lezards! :]

The "quite one sided" game:
https://fumbbl.com/p/match?id=3884436
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 12:37 Reply with quote Back to top

Congratulations Subs!
And to the Clan Microdorf as well, keeping their trophy and becoming the second team after the Maniac Mermaids to win three division titles
And to the The_Demon for his first division title for the Human team, those trees of knowledge are finally paying off! Very impressive 5-0-0 record, is it the first one?

Finally, there's one last division champion to come, and it can go 3 different ways.

The Philosophers are in the best place, if they win, they take the title. If it's a draw and the Critters don't win, it could also be their luck (depending on the Tie Breaker for the Vikings in case of a win for them)

Then, the Draugr, if they win and then Critters don't win, they take the title (lost against them). In case of a draw, it would also depend on the result of the other game, but would be in a better spot than the ogres if the Vikings won, as they won themselves against the Vikings (so they'll be rooting for the Vikings tonight)

Followed by the Critters, if they win, and the Ogres don't win, they can take the title. In case of a draw, it would go either to the Philosophers or the Draugr (only in case of a win for the undead)

Finally, I thought that the Vikings could claim the title in case of a win for them and a draw in the other game, but I think that in that case it would go to the Draugr as they won their confrontation.

ANYWAY, way too complicated, let's just get crazy on the field, and see who comes up on top

TONIGHT, Vikings vs Critters, 20.30
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 13:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, it did my head in trying to work it all out after my last game lol. All because of one perfect defence roll!

I don't think I will make it but should be good fun all the same.

DLE College 7s
Matthueycamo

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 13:28 Reply with quote Back to top

Also the irony of relying on the team I badly smashed up last game to win, sort of regretting that now lol. Architect of my own failure!

DLE College 7s
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 13:36 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, I watched that game, was so happy to see that wolf and goul go! Very Happy
skylling

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 15:20 Reply with quote Back to top

It had not gone as planned. The cages, corroded and in ill-repair, were still full. Every single of the slaves, named players by a few assuming individuals among them, were still alive. Aye, bones had been broken, tiny skulls concussed, grapling fingers lost. But all still drew breath from this world. His unholy promise to the god unnamed demanded blood. Gallons of it. And against iron shod gladiators, spiked killers on a bloodbowl pitch, his assembly of unlikely "players" should have been torn limb from green limb.
Instead the blood had been that of his minions victims. Though it pained him, he forced himself to rummage through his memories. Why had this gone askew?
On a blasted field of coarse gravel, a tribe-team of goats and fanatics should have made any further appearances un-needed. They should have sung their gurgling praises to Khorne, while his players bled out their miserable lives. The trolls had not gotten the message... enraged by the braying and chanting, they had ravaged the opposition.True, the Marauders of the Ice Tooth had played better, and the touchdowns had been conceeded. But when the referee let sound the gong, half the Khornates were victims of heavy troll hands and lesser green hands, spiked in steel for the occasion.
After this, ill begotten ideas spread amongst the slaves like dhiarrea in an orc-tavern. Could this game be learned? They would pay for their naive assumptions. Although blood was spilt, and a touchdown scored, the uncomprehensible elf team(owned by a dwarf!) won the next game comfortably, and even the dimmunitive creatures styling themselves "Fighting Cooks" won against the Skraelings. Emkerch chuckeled. That had been the first game where the opposition started spilling the blood of his underlings. Ah, the spirit they had shown. The souls of the Cooks slain would be valuable sacrifices to his god. They had harboured the spirit of creatures far exceeding their size.
The following defeat, at the hands of the elven Vinnskor Storm was overshadowed by a legendary death. In the middle of a particularly tenacious fight around the ball, the legendary killer elf Lionclaw found himself on all fours on the blood saturated grass. What last thoughts he had will never be known, for Ghorpondurt, opportunistic as always, put the tip of his spiked boot through the side of the prone Rodors skull. The festivities of whoring and drink that followed their defeats were marred by various funeral rites and formalities following this incident. He grudgingly sent a thought of respect to the fallen elf, though it sickende him.
How his team had managed to claw itself to a draw in the last game, against the despicable dwarfs of Microdorf, still eluded him. At least the hairy ab-men had given the pain his team had eluded throughout the season. Still, hardly any of the injuries had been serious, and now the slaves were already speaking of the next season amongst themselves in their cages. NEXT SEASON! There shouldnt have been a next season...
LemonheadWallenstein

Post   Posted: Mar 10, 2017 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

nice read skylling!

I managed to squeeze a win against the Vikings, so now, either I win the division or the Ogres do, so in any case I'll be happy Smile
Shraaaag

Post   Posted: Mar 11, 2017 - 09:30 Reply with quote Back to top

We're just around end of season, so here are some more random stats.

Among the existing teams, Winter Sammako has gathered the most SPP with 511 while Clan Microdorf has the highest average with 17.2 spp per game

Vinnskor Storm has scored the most TDs with 67 while Helspire Juggernauts has the highest average with 2.3

Clan Microdorf is the hardest hitting team with 100 cas, but Seventh Son of the Seventh Son has a higher average with 4.0 (only 3 matches though)

Dorochon Oakseed of Vinnskor Storm is the player with the most stat decreases, having 2x-ma, 2x-av and -ag

Urrgozz Skullbasha of Morkfjord Morkfjord Maniac Mermaids has played the most games with 34.

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2017 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

raaaaah, the ogres robing me of my title in the last game! aaargh collusion!
i'm both proud of and annoyed by those nasty ogres! Very Happy
Hope you win against Subs, he doesn't deserve to win!

but I came here to ask one question, are we going to see the new MVP rule in the League or not? (I'm not asking for myself, but for my friend Danglemildew...)
Balle2000

Post   Posted: Mar 16, 2017 - 14:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Going to give you an update on how NSL will be adapting to the new rules soon.
ArthurWynne

Post   Posted: Mar 18, 2017 - 03:15 Reply with quote Back to top

Some would say that any dwarf who would willingly choose a life at sea was mad to begin with... but the crew of the Black Beast put even other sea dwarves to shame.

Captain Willem Vandersson and his ship, then known as the Blackfish, were thought lost at sea with all hands after a terrible winter storm more than a year ago. Recently, however, they returned to Sjoktraken, but not as they were when they left - now they are sullen, black-bearded and filled with a demented zeal, and neither captain nor first mate ever shows himself in the light of day.

They saw something out there on the ocean that they ought not to have seen, something that changed them - and now these Sjoktraken Corsairs live for nothing more than plunder and carnage.

Iä! Iä! Blood Bowl fthagn!
 Jump to: